Unity exception during story import

Report any bugs you may encounter with the House Party CSC here.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
bennpe

Unity exception during story import

Whenever I try importing the most up-to-date Original Story in the CSC, the load fails with the following exception:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Exception: Cannot find enum name IsPackageInstalled on type EekEvents.CompareTypes,
Cannot find enum name IsPackageInstalled on type EekEvents.CompareTypes,
Cannot find enum name IsPackageInstalled on type EekEvents.CompareTypes
ScorpionStudios.Core.Logging.Basic.LogManager.LogErrorImmediate (System.String strClassName, System.String strFunctionName, System.String strMessage) (at <fc0ce0a9b32847cc8079b62035257e40>:0)
ScorpionStudios.Core.Serialization.SerializationManager.JsonDeserializeFromFile[T] (T& obj, System.Text.Encoding encoding, System.String strPath, System.String strFilename, System.String strExtension, ScorpionStudios.Core.Serialization.FileNotFoundAction fileNotFoundAction, ScorpionStudios.Core.Serialization.EmptyFileAction emptyFileAction) (at <fc0ce0a9b32847cc8079b62035257e40>:0)
EekEvents.StoryCollectionEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at <fc0ce0a9b32847cc8079b62035257e40>:0)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at <a97926197b3e45ed8df65b2d4f0f9d77>:0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
Most custom stories import correctly, but Gone Bad Party fails just like the Original Story.

My OS is an up-to-date Windows 10 and I'm running fresh installs of House Party (from GOG), CSC 1.2.2.1, and Unity 2020.3.48f1 per the installation instructions. Everything was installed under C:\ to avoid permissions issues.
ttant

Re: Unity exception during story import

This kind of exception are expected when the game engine is more recent thant the csc version you use.

Sadly, you'll have to wait for a csc update for that issue to be solved.