[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
krausercook

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.2.2.1]

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 am
krausercook wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:55 am Hello, really good this mod, I tried it up recently.
Thanks for the positive review. Glad you enjoyed it.
I only found bugged once when I did cunnilingus on this girl Sarah (Brittney) in the laundry room and got stuck in the washing machine, then get myself out by making out with a girl who came in right after (I had to send Sarah away cuz she was the jealosy type).
Typing "unstuck player" in the console might have helped here. But this isn't a bug I can do anything about. It's the underlying engine that can get you stuck in objects, not the mod.
And the other bug I found and from what I've been reading it's pretty normal in this game is that I get teleported to another room next door if I do something with a girl in a place that wasn't programmed, a problem if it's Someone there and she's not open about it or the girl is shy about the PDA, but hey, other than that, it's an awesome mod and I don't have any suggestions that haven't been given, at least for now.
The teleporting to a sex spot thing is part of the underlying engine. I guess I could try to prevent the initiation of sex unless you're near a "safe" spot already, but it probably wouldn't work very well and might cause more bugs than it's worth....
Hi, i guess something like that was happening with those bugs, guess that's the reason they preffer use cinematics now in the original history :P.

I came up with this idea recently to suggest if anyone come up to it already and to see what do you think, something like a "Freeuse Fantasy Mode" that only work with some type of girls which goes something like this, if you grope a girl who is naked underneath (no pants or underwear, basically nudist) and you're exposed too you can have the the choose to slide it in (with the respective probability of the girl accepting it or not, and even the girl not taking it well, which will result in loss in friendship/love meter, more like the same RNG that has take her clothes off after groping but with a more challenging success rate acordly the girl), and is something that can be even give achievments or play with the fact of you fucking a girl without a condom (a suggestion was made about it if i remember correctly), which may varies in results.

Just a thing that occurs to me that a want it to share, cheers.
chimneyfish

A new version (1.2.2.1.b) is in the first post with some substantive changes:
  • The random names given to girls are now much, much more random
  • Dancing does not automatically lead to a positive result; there's a skill check now
  • The negative penalty for girls overhearing cheesy pickup lines is greatly reduced; pickup lines are relatively harmless now except for girls you've already done wrong
  • Lighting a joint now requires using matches, which are available in your inventory from the start of the game
  • Removed scissoring option for male PC
  • Moved version number to a variable to reduce the need for translation updates
As a result of the many, many new random names, a few minor features have been removed. However, I think the trade-off is well worth it. The deprecated features are:
  • You can no longer rename girls based on their personality (e.g., "remember her as Slutty Jane"). However, personality information is now available on demand by using "inspect" and the long names were not very UI-friendly in the first place
  • Phones don't get renamed with girl-specific names after being hacked any more (e.g. "Jane's Phone"). However, they are renamed to show they are unlocked and "inspect" can identify the owner on demand
  • The girl-specific quests don't use the girl's name in the title any more (they are all just titled "Get Some" now). However, the opportunities window now shows the correct names under the girl's portrait and internal handling is much simpler from a programming standpoint
ttant

French translation updated to 1.2.2.1.b
peter980

I do not see this version in the in-game Custom Story Browser.
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:47 am I do not see this version in the in-game Custom Story Browser.
Huh, I guess I forgot to click "save." It's there now, thanks for pointing that out.
LadiesMan217

I have a suggestion for the House Party Custom Story that I think would be a bit fun to do since the Normal Story is a bit boring when it comes to yours since it's random and rng which is fun, So I'm thinking that you can add another dude to the mix obviously when your spawn in its all girls still but either you can call a friend to join the party or if one of the girls have a boyfriend and she gets annoyed or wants him to join mid-game he can join in and hang out and have more fun so 2 dudes with endless chicks is pretty cool could have wild Orgy or threesome cutscenes if possible either mfm or mff whatever works both would be fun, I'm thinking Derek would be ideal for either a best friend or in a new game someone's boyfriend for the ones that hate other dudes or open ones but invites them anyway and they can be open to certain things
chimneyfish

Minor update 1.2.2.1.c attempts to fix an issue where Rachael and Vickie might not make it into the game at the start of the party.
ttant

French translation update is not required, the one for 1.2.2.1.b is still valid for 1.2.2.1.c as there was no text change.
onceinabook

After the new update im getting an issue where at random not all the girls show up at the party including in one instace the hostess. there is also a noticable delay from when the game starts to when the girls arive which i hadnt noticed before.
chimneyfish

onceinabook wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:03 am After the new update im getting an issue where at random not all the girls show up at the party including in one instace the hostess. there is also a noticable delay from when the game starts to when the girls arive which i hadnt noticed before.
The delay is intentional. It was supposed to fix certain girls not showing up. Worked for some people, but apparently not for you.

What version of House Party are you using (version number should be in the upper right when you're in the main menu)? Who was the hostess in the instance where she didn't show up?