In this custom story, a random girl you just met invited you to a party with a bunch of her random friends. Is she interested in you or was she just being polite? Either way, you're the only man at this party, so things might get interesting.
Each time you start a new game of this story, you will end up with a different set of random girls. Different names, different personalities, different likes and dislikes, all of which determine what hoops you have to jump through to get busy with them. Hopefully, this will make the story fun to replay.
In most cases, if you're careful and plan ahead, you should be able to have sex with all of the girls. In some cases, though (like if several girls like one specific type of booze only), it might be impossible. If you get frustrated, you can always start over with a new set of random girls.
There are a bunch of quests that might help you along the way (see the read me file). There are also FIVE achievements you can earn from this custom story (spoilers about these in the next post).
HOW DO I INSTALL THIS?
Extract the zip to your "<Documents>\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories" folder. You should end up with a folder called "Random Party." Start the game and choose "Random Party" from the list of stories.
Please report any bugs you find. Debugging a story as complicated as this is hard, especially with all the possible random combinations! But be aware of the following:
- The clothes radial menu stays open. This is intentional to make it easier to strip/dress. Just right click when you're done with it.
- Under the right circumstances, some girls might get naked and walk around the party like that. This is intentional. You can even ask them about it.
- There's a quest involving the camera. The game is kind of odd about what it counts as a photo. If you view photos on the camera it might look like you have a picture of a girl, but the game doesn't count it. I set up some on screen messages to tell you who you still need pictures of. Go by these messages, instead of the images themselves when you view photos on the camera.
- our inventory will show "missing image" for some items. Nothing I can do about that. Just ignore it.
- Puffing a joint will cause something to be added to your inventory temporarily. Ignore it. It's nothing, really.
- The opportunity tracking system shows the characters' original story names under their pictures. Nothing I can do about that. Just ignore it.
- If you like the group of girls you've ended up with, save often. It's possible to make a mistake and get yourself beat up...
- You can use the "Y" key to dance/stop dancing and to take off/put on your clothes. Some other options might also be available if you have certain items in inventory...
- Many actions are on a cool down timer. You usually have to wait a while before you can ask a girl to do these things with you again...
- Some actions have a limit on how much they can increase your relationship with a girl. If a girl's meter seems stalled, try doing something else...
- There are about a dozen places in the house you can search for useful items. Some of them are drawers you have to open first, then search...
- It is often helpful to search the same place more than once. If you're looking for something specific, search all the places again. What you're looking for is usually in the last place you look...
- There are also about a dozen places to search for the phones...
- To dance with a girl, first you need to make sure there's music playing. The girl also has to be friendly to you and not jealous. Follow the girl to the dance floor, make sure she can see you and start dancing. Stick around near her for a while until she thanks you for the dance. Don't wander off in the middle of it. Or do, and see what happens...
- Pay attention to what the girls say. Sometimes there are hints about their personalities...
- There's also an item that can tell you all about each girl's personality...
- Talk to your hostess frequently. She has a number of missions for you...
- If you get stuck, there's an item near the TV that can give you some hints or even help you cheat...
- There's a longer list of hints in the read me file...
8/2/2019: Random Party 14.4.0: initial version (downloaded 316 times)
8/4/2019: Random Party 14.4.1: minor dialog bug fix, added more hints to read me and in-game hint item (downloaded 408 times)
8/7/2019: Random Party 14.4.2: added some kinder, gentler ending options, added "easy mode" to in-game cheat item, tweaked some personality probabilities, miscellaneous minor changes and bug fixes (downloaded 47 times)
8/8/2019: Random Party 14.4.3: fixed easy mode bugs, added note about easy mode to read me (downloaded 1134 times)
8/29/2019: Random Party 14.4.4: made sure names and quests go hand-in-hand, randomized one random girl's breast size, other minor changes (downloaded 463 times)
9/2/2019: Random Party 14.4.5: added a fallback position for areas of the house where wall sex won't start, other bug fixes (downloaded 1626 times)
10/10/2019: Random Party 15.4.0: fixed a few bugs introduced in HP 0.15.4, the tablet can now control a few things about the girls' appearances (downloaded 846 times)
11/2/2019: Random Party 15.5.0: updated with CSC 0.15.5, added more phones, added some combat handling (downloaded 615 times)
11/9/2019: Random Party 15.5.1: sunglasses, handbag, more marijuana, other bug fixes and improvements (downloaded 235 times)
11/11/2019: Random Party 15.5.2: striptease, difficulty re-balancing, fixed inconsistency in booze handling, other fixes (downloaded 610 times)
11/18/2019: Random Party 15.5.3: alternate path for the food quest, more bug fixes (downloaded 889 times)
12/4/2019: Random Party 15.5.4: more cunnilingus, added dress/undress "animations" (downloaded 476 times)
12/10/2019: Random Party 15.5.5: minor fixes and tweaks (downloaded 1520 times)
1/8/2020: Random Party 15.5.6: more minor fixes and tweaks (downloaded 1420 times)
2/8/2020: Random Party 15.5.7: minor fixes, correction to read me (downloaded 2125 times)
4/4/2020: Random Party 16.5.0: updated with CSC 0.16.5 (downloaded 2281 times)
6/18/2020: Random Party 16.5.1: minor fixes, new achievement!