[Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

*Come Here to Download Custom Stories!*
Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Story creators: auto-pruning begins if a story post has not been posted to in 4 months, OR if there are no views of the post within 6 months. Most custom content will fail to work well before these limits, based on our update pace. This rule is in place to ensure that working stories are kept visible to users. It is easy to keep a topic alive, but do not needlessly bump story topics.
Forum rules
No racism, sexism, anti-semitism, brigading, doxxing, or ANY form of abusive behavior. No discussion of hacking or piracy or the buying, trading, or selling of ANY type of product or service (digital or otherwise). No advertising of any product or service (digital or otherwise, and this includes streams or any service involving 'subscribers'). No discussion of religion or politics. Do not link to other adult sites, with the exception being discussion of other adult games in Offtopic/allowed subforums; i.e. no pornography.

Do not spam, do not try to circumvent any automated tools that are part of these forums or any linking to these forums. Do not judge others based on their preferences for custom stories, their opinions, sexuality, etc., and most certainly do not bring it to the moderators.

Respect the moderators and each other and all will be well. Report any violations of the above rules. Do not violate local or international laws (including, but not limited to the laws of your country and/or the laws of the United States) while making use of these forums. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

We will use username, e-mail, AND IP bans without reservation, and mods hold the final word in such decisions.
DigitalSerpent7
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 am

Re: [Complete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.13.3]

Post by DigitalSerpent7 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Mada,

Everything seems to be working except one quest. After you bang Ash and she tells you to lock the doors, you return to her but she only checks the spare bathroom upstairs and stays there. Weird

golddragon22
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 am

Re: [Complete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.13.3]

Post by golddragon22 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:59 am

Thank you DigitalSerpent7 for explaining the exact bug that I experienced. Mada7, it's not important to me if you incorporate Lety's story into it at this time. Please just fix Madison's story! And, I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. (But at the same time, don't be afraid to add Lety and future characters to the story though lol)

And I absolutely appreciate how much work it is to fix it. I looked into the CSC 14.4. Holy crap! It's exactly what I expected, but still a bit daunting. I've only done some minimal coding. And that was years ago.

mada7
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: [Complete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.13.3]

Post by mada7 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:25 pm

DigitalSerpent7 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:30 pm
Mada,

Everything seems to be working except one quest. After you bang Ash and she tells you to lock the doors, you return to her but she only checks the spare bathroom upstairs and stays there. Weird
golddragon22 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:59 am
Thank you DigitalSerpent7 for explaining the exact bug that I experienced. Mada7, it's not important to me if you incorporate Lety's story into it at this time. Please just fix Madison's story! And, I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. (But at the same time, don't be afraid to add Lety and future characters to the story though lol)

And I absolutely appreciate how much work it is to fix it. I looked into the CSC 14.4. Holy crap! It's exactly what I expected, but still a bit daunting. I've only done some minimal coding. And that was years ago.
I found the issue and will be uploading a fix for this shortly. It's not a required part of either of their stories though.

Note: This version will have a very incomplete story for Lety in it I just wanted to get a fix in for this because it turned out to be so easy

peter980
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:50 am

Re: [Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Post by peter980 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Just to verify:
Updated version has Lety appearing in Kitchen, but has no action wheel at all.

Is this intended state of her content?

.

Also nothing seems to happen after using credit card and use stick on fireplace. Items just disappear, and that's that.

mada7
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: [Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Post by mada7 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:05 pm

peter980 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:52 pm
Just to verify:
Updated version has Lety appearing in Kitchen, but has no action wheel at all.

Is this intended state of her content?

.

Also nothing seems to happen after using credit card and use stick on fireplace. Items just disappear, and that's that.
There's other items that needed to be used with the fire pit before anything happens. As I do updates I'm gonna add more to the list but I kinda hope people experiment before I give away the whole thing because it makes sex instantly available with everyone and kinda breaks the story for the sake of easy sex.

As for Lety that's not exactly what I intended but good to know that that's a thing I'll need to do. I'm trying a different way of making her story using the blank template instead of the existing story and they weren't kidding when they said blank. She's basically in there because I didn't want to make separate versions of this just to fix a bug. I wanted to get that bug fix out asap

golddragon22
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 am

Re: [Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Post by golddragon22 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:25 am

Thanks so much for updating! I know how much effort it is. So, I finished the Ashley Humiliation quest. Is Madison supposed to keep her clothes on while you're banging her? Cuz that's what she did. Or maybe I missed something. It was kind of disturbing, in an amusing way.

golddragon22
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 am

Re: [Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Post by golddragon22 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:44 am

It would be hilarious if the fully clothed Madison sex was intentional Mada7! Is it?


mada7
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: [Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Post by mada7 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:26 pm

golddragon22 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:25 am
Thanks so much for updating! I know how much effort it is. So, I finished the Ashley Humiliation quest. Is Madison supposed to keep her clothes on while you're banging her? Cuz that's what she did. Or maybe I missed something. It was kind of disturbing, in an amusing way.
Not intentional and will need to look into it

golddragon22
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 am

Re: [Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Post by golddragon22 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:15 am

Further, unless I missed something, the penguin art contest fails too after completing the Ashley Humiliation quest.

Post Reply