Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

For discussion of Eek! Games offers (current and future), distribution of products via platforms like Steam, Patreon, GameJolt, etc., or discussion of these forums or any other site owned or managed by Eek! Games.

NOT for specific posts regarding House Party, reporting of bugs, non-gaming/offtopic content, etc.
Forum rules
No racism, sexism, anti-semitism, brigading, doxxing, or ANY form of abusive behavior. No discussion of hacking or piracy or the buying, trading, or selling of ANY type of product or service (digital or otherwise). No advertising of any product or service (digital or otherwise, and this includes streams or any service involving 'subscribers'). No discussion of religion or politics. Do not link to other adult sites, with the exception being discussion of other adult games in Offtopic/allowed subforums; i.e. no pornography.

Do not spam, do not try to circumvent any automated tools that are part of these forums or any linking to these forums. Do not judge others based on their preferences for custom stories, their opinions, sexuality, etc., and most certainly do not bring it to the moderators.

Respect the moderators and each other and all will be well. Report any violations of the above rules. Do not violate local or international laws (including, but not limited to the laws of your country and/or the laws of the United States) while making use of these forums. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

We will use username, e-mail, AND IP bans without reservation, and mods hold the final word in such decisions.
Post Reply
erasmus
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:13 am

hungle wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:49 am
I've had a clothing related idea. I'm guessing that since the game will be set in an office some of the characters will be wearing shirts/blouses, so my idea was that you could unfasten the buttons like how you can untie Ashley's top in House Party.
That's definitely a good one! I'll log it in :)
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

ClippingPanties
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 am

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by ClippingPanties » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:31 pm

I have an idea for an over-powered late game item that would be received only after the final Blow Job Fairy event. If the player let's an NPC get possessed and then saves her somehow before receiving the fatal otherworldly BJ, that NPC will suddenly be wearing an enchanted necklace which can then be taken and placed on any NPC afterward. It's the necklace of the BJF; a beautiful pearl necklace that curses it's wearer to be unbelievably open to suggestion to the point of seeming hypnotized. It also gives the wearer an intense oral fixation.

Also this quest line;
Oh no! You've spilt coffee all over your coworker's professional business top and she doesn't have anything else to wear. Also later she has an important meeting and has no time to go home and change. Luckily you know someone who brings gym clothes to work so they can jog during the lunch break.
After convincing your slim jogging enthusiast friend to let you borrow their tiny extra tank top, you bring it to your coffee spill victim who just manages to squeeze her full bountiful chest barely into it. Then, you get to help your tank top bursting coffee victim demonstrate First Aid and CPR techniques in the monthly Health and Safety meeting. If you manage to get her through it without losing her job she would graciously reward your hard work.

Hope you folks are having fun bringing fantasies to life! Thanks a lot
*Smoking crooked pinners out back with Patrick :mrgreen:

erasmus
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:16 am

ClippingPanties wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:31 pm
I have an idea for an over-powered late game item that would be received only after the final Blow Job Fairy event. If the player let's an NPC get possessed and then saves her somehow before receiving the fatal otherworldly BJ, that NPC will suddenly be wearing an enchanted necklace which can then be taken and placed on any NPC afterward. It's the necklace of the BJF; a beautiful pearl necklace that curses it's wearer to be unbelievably open to suggestion to the point of seeming hypnotized. It also gives the wearer an intense oral fixation.
4 CUM 4 STAM MAGIC NECKLACE? UH HUH! LEVEL 18? Augghh Ugghh.
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

scottb80
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by scottb80 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 pm

How about a 3rd person view and character customization. I'd think it'd be cool to be able to create your own character and customize their look. Make your character male/female, customize the hair, face, body, boobs, genitals, pubic hair...ect.

erasmus
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:47 am

scottb80 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 pm
How about a 3rd person view and character customization. I'd think it'd be cool to be able to create your own character and customize their look. Make your character male/female, customize the hair, face, body, boobs, genitals, pubic hair...ect.
We're considering both, it's just that the game wasn't designed for 3rd person and character models weren't configured for customization and we barely have a foundation in place for supporting such functionality. That being said...the future holds many possibilities!
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

coreyh3
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by coreyh3 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:51 pm

I would love to see expanded audio and better character models.

erasmus
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:24 am

coreyh3 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:51 pm
I would love to see expanded audio and better character models.
Keep an eye out for the 0.12.x update. All new character models!
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

Baddieus
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:32 am

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by Baddieus » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 pm

Not sure where ya'll are on this after a year of work, but as an office guy, who is also in IT & gets around an office a lot, here's some thoughts.

1. If you can distract someone from their desk, they will get up without locking their computer. This will allow access to their messaging app or email so you can spoof a message as them to whomever for whatever reason. ( "Hi boss .. I hate my job .. please fire me" ) or you can maybe read some email threads they thought to be deleted by using a recovery command to find they were flirting or planning to sneak into a closet, etc …

2. Sticky Notes … little yellow things you can leave with words on them for folks to find for whatever message you want someone or everyone to read, or they can be used to plaster someone's entire cube like wall paper if you have time enough. Also, people seem to really like writing their password on them & then sticking under their keyboard (you'd be surprised how many).

3. Hand lotion on a desk, or Vaseline from an office clinic station can be place under the drawer handle so someone puts their hand in it when trying to open, or inside their desk phone earpiece, or slick up their mouse so they can't control the computer without getting it everywhere.

4. Webcams with mic's are quite abundant these days, especially on laptops, and if you can convince the IT person to give you some USB stick program that lets you record or see/hear live from an open laptop placed in a good spot then you can see a show or get blackmail material for the player.

5. My office has badges for everyone to get through doors they need to, so swiping a badge from someone could gain access to any big wig office, or the server room, security room, IT switch room, etc … but then you have to put it back before they notice it gone.

Any new info on the direcion ya'll have likely already taken might spawn more ideas ...

erasmus
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 am

Baddieus wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 pm
Not sure where ya'll are on this after a year of work, but as an office guy, who is also in IT & gets around an office a lot, here's some thoughts.

1. If you can distract someone from their desk, they will get up without locking their computer. This will allow access to their messaging app or email so you can spoof a message as them to whomever for whatever reason. ( "Hi boss .. I hate my job .. please fire me" ) or you can maybe read some email threads they thought to be deleted by using a recovery command to find they were flirting or planning to sneak into a closet, etc …

2. Sticky Notes … little yellow things you can leave with words on them for folks to find for whatever message you want someone or everyone to read, or they can be used to plaster someone's entire cube like wall paper if you have time enough. Also, people seem to really like writing their password on them & then sticking under their keyboard (you'd be surprised how many).

3. Hand lotion on a desk, or Vaseline from an office clinic station can be place under the drawer handle so someone puts their hand in it when trying to open, or inside their desk phone earpiece, or slick up their mouse so they can't control the computer without getting it everywhere.

4. Webcams with mic's are quite abundant these days, especially on laptops, and if you can convince the IT person to give you some USB stick program that lets you record or see/hear live from an open laptop placed in a good spot then you can see a show or get blackmail material for the player.

5. My office has badges for everyone to get through doors they need to, so swiping a badge from someone could gain access to any big wig office, or the server room, security room, IT switch room, etc … but then you have to put it back before they notice it gone.

Any new info on the direcion ya'll have likely already taken might spawn more ideas ...
Some good ideas here, and very reasonable to implement too! What a combination :D Maybe we can use #1 to get rid of potential "workplace competition"... As for additional news on Office Party, you're going to have to stay tuned! We've got a large portion of the office modeled, and some of the content we've discussed shares similar themes with your ideas. We've been working on it in the background while working on House Party, so it isn't a completely parallel endeavor.

Just keep the ideas coming!
Erasmus
Eek! Games LLC
Vice President, QA & UX

phantbat
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by phantbat » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:35 am

erasmus wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:47 pm
Well I'm not sure we were committing to a Holiday Party yet but we'll take that option under advisement ;)
tbh this sounds like an awesome "DLC" story for HP, with ugly sweaters (OH GOD imagine what Patrick would wear!), Holiday decorations, sneaking some eggnog while Frank isn't looking, a gift giving opportunity quest, Christmas sex, and more (Patrick gets run over by a reindeer? :lol: )

Post Reply