How Does the Game Update?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Icewarden

How Does the Game Update?

Hi Guys

I don't know if I'm missing something or what but I can't update my game version I got the 8.8 off Steam, awhile go and i find out that there's been at least 2 updates (that I know of)released since then. And going on the website it says that you will get updates when they occur and so far my game version hasn't updated or changed. So am i missing something or was the update speel just bull would love it if someone could explain it to me!
Afalman

Re: How Does the Game Update?

The updates are only for beta testers. But Steam does have the current beta build for Public testing.

The full release of 0.9.3 is supposed to be released sometime tomorrow.
Alaczar

Re: How Does the Game Update?

For further clarification, there is a beta version available on Steam (this does not always happen). There is a thread on how to get it around here somewhere.

Patreon users (constantly funding this game monthly), get access to the betas.

They will release a stable version "soon" which could be Monday, April 16 or later.

Additional releases after that will probably be another month to a month and a half between releases, with no indication until it is ready.

If your Steam account automatically updates your programs, which is highly likely, and there are ways to check that, it will do so either immediately, or around your levels of activity. You can also check on Steam through your "Library" and "Downloads" section.

-A fellow Steam user. :D