[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

Version 4.8.0 is out!

This is the first release compatible with game version 0.16.5.

The custom story version of Gone Bad Party is also uploaded to the Custom Story Browser (CSB), so it can be installed directly from the game.
peter980

Version 4.8.1 is out!

This update ports hotfixes added to Original Story, so they are also in Gone Bad Party.

Enjoy!
DakSx2

I don't know if something is broke or I didn't do something right on my end. I downloaded from the CSB with the latest update, and went through the previous walkthroughs in the thread, but I have no option to show Madison the pictures after I view them myself and say "Jackpot!". My routine consists of: Talking to Madison until it allows me to exit the conversation, Talking to Ashley and saying she resembles Madison, Grabbing madison's phone and diary after getting the safe code, giving Ashley the phone and diary (in that order), viewing the pictures (out of view of Madison), then talking to Madison.
Here's where it breaks, the only options are the Raymond line, telling her Ashley needs her, asking about her art room (endless option, always returns the same message), and check ya later mads.
What am I doing wrong?

PS, Is there an updated walkthrough as well?
peter980

Version 4.8.2 is out!

This update just ports hotfixes added to Original Story, so they are also in Gone Bad Party.

Enjoy!
peter980

There are some situations in the story, that will prevent Simon Says content from appearing, to prevent bugs with other content.

But I do not think that happened to you.

What you need to do after seeing pictures is giving phone to Madison. Then do not ask for reward. Then talk again and new option should appear.
peter980

Version 4.8.3 is out!

This update just ports hotfixes added to Original Story, so they are also in Gone Bad Party.

Enjoy!
z1975

what new options in simon says seems the same as it used to
peter980

You should be able to see Turn Around option, sometimes.

Exempt that, it should behave the same as it was in Original Story.

But... if you activated other Gone Bad Party content that makes it possible to raise affinity with girls, there will be more.
peter980

Version 4.8.4 is out!

Enjoy!
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Here is the French translation of 5.3.x for those who use the custom story version
Attachments
Gone Bad Party 5.3.x fr.7z
(356.98 KiB) Downloaded 221 times