Introduce Yourself!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
.JOKER.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi all I'm .JOKER.

Gaming tag for years and Heath ledger - enuf said!!!!. I Live in Brisbane, love FPS PC games, and I am a bar manager. Kiwi Born for 20 years of my life, 16 years in England and 12 years now in Australia, Not sure what that makes me but always open to opinions....lol I have no experience in custom games but would love to know how to get started.

I have posted an enquiry a moment ago about Custom game help so any info or information would be appreciated on that post.

Peace out all,
.JOKER.
eekdon

.JOKER. wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am Hi all I'm .JOKER.

Gaming tag for years and Heath ledger - enuf said!!!!. I Live in Brisbane, love FPS PC games, and I am a bar manager. Kiwi Born for 20 years of my life, 16 years in England and 12 years now in Australia, Not sure what that makes me but always open to opinions....lol I have no experience in custom games but would love to know how to get started.

I have posted an enquiry a moment ago about Custom game help so any info or information would be appreciated on that post.

Peace out all,
.JOKER.
Hey, welcome! Makes you a well traveled person ;) I'll take a look at your post if no one's assisted yet.
Nimrod wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:03 am I am fond of computing ever since 1984 when I played „Elite“ by Bell & Braben on my 8088 with 5,12“ floppy, no harddisk, DOS 2.2 and Hercules graphics.
Since then I mostly stick to adventure games, simulations and first person shooters.
Out of all explicit games „House Party“ is the very best hands down.
Got me beat! Didn't start fiddling with PCs until shortly after 80486s were a thing :geek: Welcome!
.JOKER.

erasmus wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 pm
.JOKER. wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am Hi all I'm .JOKER.

Peace out all,
.JOKER.
Hey, welcome! Makes you a well traveled person ;) I'll take a look at your post if no one's assisted yet.
Nimrod wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:03 am I am fond of computing ever since 1984 when I played „Elite“ by Bell & Braben on my 8088 with 5,12“ floppy, no harddisk, DOS 2.2 and Hercules graphics.
Since then I mostly stick to adventure games, simulations and first person shooters.
Out of all explicit games „House Party“ is the very best hands down.
Got me beat! Didn't start fiddling with PCs until shortly after 80486s were a thing :geek: Welcome!
I agree House Party is definitely the best explicit Game out...luv it and the concept of being able to create your own custom games(fantasies) is epic.
Costa6

Hello! I just like to be here.
Rocha1.1

hello! É bom estar com pessoas afins.
noobfromthe978

I've been on the forum for a little less than a month. I realize that I haven't introduced myself. As my screen name implies, I'm a noob, and I'm from the 978 area code in Northern Massachusetts. I've lived in MA my whole life. I was looking for simulation games on Steam and found House Party. Since then, I've played it almost everyday. When I'm not playing HP, I'm playing music. I like country, rock and metal. My favorite acts are Van Halen, the Eagles, Aerosmith and Avenged Sevenfold. I would one day like to create my own custom story for HP, but I don't know how to use Unity and probably won't ever know how. I'd be open to a collaboration with someone who is Unity-savvy. I'd write the story while the other would work out the technical stuff because I'm more of a concept guy.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
eekdon

Hello hello to all our new users, noobfromthe978, Rocha1.1, and Costa6! Welcome and we hope you're enjoying our game! We like that you're here too ;)

Check out our Custom Story Creator tutorials and videos and feel free to ask around if you need any help, either here or on Discord. Esperamos vê-lo novamente em breve (hope to see you around soon)!
granny977

Hello I'm granny977 I have been playing HP for 1 year now I saw the game through the steam discovery que read the description I just had to buy it i'm in the United States have started playing the custom stories in the cs downloader went through the steps to start creating my own and when I figure out what it is i'm doing will post them
eekdon

granny977 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:33 am Hello I'm granny977 I have been playing HP for 1 year now I saw the game through the steam discovery que read the description I just had to buy it i'm in the United States have started playing the custom stories in the cs downloader went through the steps to start creating my own and when I figure out what it is i'm doing will post them
Welcome! Hope you enjoy making your own story! :D
Chalupacabra

Hello!

I was very amused by the play through on Game Grumps and, after watching them play it again, I realized this game just looked too fun not to pick up.

I’m especially intrigued by the CSC and look forward to giving it a run once I figure it out. I’m off to a slow start, but if I can learn out C++ and Assembler I’m sure I can learn this, too.