Cowgirl animation question

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
markcliff2

Cowgirl animation question

HI, quick question is there a way to add/use one of the older sex animations 10052 (cowgirl animation till 13.3 was change with 14.4) to the patch 15.5 or + (i like the old one better, there the characters on top actually sit down and i could make maybe a mod for it with a little help, or maybe there is a way to use the ingame console commands to activate the old animation? If anybody could help me figure out how to use that one in the newer versions, would be appreciated :)
peter980

Re: Cowgirl animation question

I'm pretty sure current "wild" animations were added from 0.10.4 and forwards. There where smaller tweaks after that, but no real changes.

Old ones are not accessible anymore.
markcliff2

i check the beta versions and in 13.3 the girls still sit down for awhile will in the cowgirl position in further patch versions the collision and stuff is better but the animation is looping early without that part, i know its not much but i thought it shouldnt be to difficult to change on position back, so i am gonna let this post stay open for awhile longer maybe somebody has an idea :)
peter980

Well then, you are just referencing tweak to existing animation. I think they shortened it out recently, in order to reduce collisions.
I doubt you can change it to old, since it is literally update of exiting anim, not separate anim.
leproso04

One question. Will they add Reverse Cowgirl? That would be great.
eekdon

We've requested the reverse cowgirl animation from the mocap studio we work with. It'll get done eventually ;)
Baddieus

Any chance we could get Ashley or Amy to sit on the players lap while riding the player on the couch in Ashley's room?
eekdon

We'll certainly look into that as an option!
peter980

Baddieus wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:23 pm Any chance we could get Ashley or Amy to sit on the players lap while riding the player on the couch in Ashley's room?
Ideally, this should work on all sofas and couches in the house, if possible.
eekdon

I'll have to ask our lead dev to look at what anims have been delivered by our mocap partner. I know we requested reverse cowgirl and 4-5 other positions, one involving a couch/seat-type item.