Intimacy Animations

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
cruzcoda

Intimacy Animations

Quick question about the animations during intimacy, specifically on the player side. I noticed that every time the player orgasms, the player pulls out. Is this hard coded into the animation playback, or is there a control to keep that from happening (I may have missed it, if there is). In the custom story I'm working on, I need the player's pullout game to not be so strong. ;)
ttant

Re: Intimacy Animations

So far, creampie is not implemented. So i guess, when player's orgasm bar is full, the pullout animation is played and you can do nothing about that (yet).

I recall an old post somewhere on the forum where one user said that making player's cock bigger (using console) result of a non pull-out animation look a like. I'm not sure you can change player's cock size using CSC only.
Maybe peter 980 or erasmus can tell more.
cruzcoda

I've been noticing similar behavior. Though I setup a testing area that I could mess around in and test intimacy animations with, and it looks like at least the cowgirl animation doesn't have any pull out behavior.

That said, I came up with a workaround (albeit sloppy at the moment) that when the female partner orgasms, it immediately sets the player orgasm sensitivity to 0, then plays the rest of the script for that situation. It's not perfect, but works for the most part.

Thanks for the feedback, though. :D
eekdon

There is a state IIRC that will prevent change of intimacy position upon completion of intimacy. It's called "DontReleasePoseAfterSex"; but I don't believe this will override the adjustment to hip position pre-orgasm. Based on a quick skim of the code, all that will do is prevent a Character from actually getting up out of the intimacy pose itself.
cruzcoda

I've taken advantage of that state elsewhere in the scenario, as it is useful for what I'm doing narratively. Though it does have an odd bug/behavior that when the intimacy session actually ends, it can cause the couple to become misaligned right after. It winds up looking a lot more comical than it needs to. LoL

That might be something to look at in a future version, though. A state toggle for pullout animation on orgasm. I can already think of quite a few situations where that could be useful in a custom story.

Which begs the question, how are the animations done? Are they sequentially run clips, or one single animation with frames that are skipped to during intimacy progression?
eekdon

Short version: the intimacy acts are looped event states/animations with inverse kinematic target/offset usage mixed in, and interrupts to said event states/anims are made when needed.