[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.14.4]

ttant wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:39 pm Translation might not work there is some missing id in templates.

Ie in brittney's file:

Code: Select all

|Reposition: Wall Sex Primary Position
|Reposition: Wall Sex Alternate Position
|Reposition: Standing Cowgirl
Edit: Translation updated anyway ;)
I'm pretty sure this is a CSC problem, since I didn't do anything special to create those lines. I just added them in the usual manner. If I knew how to fix it, I would, but I'm at a loss. I have no idea how the id's are generated.
ttant

Me neither and this is not the first time such issue appear. maybe earsmus or peter980 can tell how to fix it and i hope, this will be fixed for next csc ;)
chimneyfish

A new version (Katherine's Party 14.4.2) is here, bringing Lety to Katherine's party! Key changes:
  • Added Lety
  • Added DVD as interactive item (needed for Lety's content)
  • Added tequila as interactive item (needed for social lubricator quest)
  • Various bug fixes, some to help with compatibility with House Party 0.15.4
This version seems to work okay with House Party 0.15.4. However, the new combat mechanics may make it possible to break the story if you attack people or fight back effectively when attacked. I'll try to eliminate this possibility once (or maybe do something interesting with combat) once CSC 0.15.4 is out.
peter980

Hmm...

When 0.15.5 CSC gets out, maybe give player ability to solve the fail scenario in the game? If they are skilled enough.

Won't say more to prevent spoilers.
ttant

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:45 pm
ttant wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:39 pm Translation might not work there is some missing id in templates.

Ie in brittney's file:

Code: Select all

|Reposition: Wall Sex Primary Position
|Reposition: Wall Sex Alternate Position
|Reposition: Standing Cowgirl
Edit: Translation updated anyway ;)
I'm pretty sure this is a CSC problem, since I didn't do anything special to create those lines. I just added them in the usual manner. If I knew how to fix it, I would, but I'm at a loss. I have no idea how the id's are generated.
Problem seems fixed in your last version.

Edit: translation updated to 14.4.2 8-)
haheho_joker

I believe I encountered a bug. I tried to open the safe with the phone after talking to Patrick, but it didn't work. The message "You can't do that." keep popping up.

Or did i do anything wrong?
chimneyfish

haheho_joker wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:38 am I believe I encountered a bug. I tried to open the safe with the phone after talking to Patrick, but it didn't work. The message "You can't do that." keep popping up.

Or did i do anything wrong?
Wow. Somehow the scripting of that use with interaction disappeared. Fixed in new version 14.4.3. Thanks!
ttant

Translation updated as well ;)
edjon2000uk

Wow what a brilliant story,

I had already played it through a few times repeatedly getting stuck then I actually read the read me file, out of all the things I considered that was not what I was expecting, I am going to have to play through it again, actually following the the correct quest order.

Very well crafted story concept congratz.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.15.5]

New version 15.5.0 in first post has the following improvements:
  • You should no longer be able to break the story by punching girls
  • Katherine will get mad if she catches you in the garage or art studio; the game will warn you about this
  • The garage and art studio doors don't close automatically any more, but Katherine will close them if she notices
  • Other bug fixes, including one that could prevent the "bad" ending from triggering properly