[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Garry X

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.14.4]

The latest Steam update makes things a bit wonky. Frank, Derick, and Patrick are there, although you can't interact with them at all, and they don't exist to the girls. Also, takes a very long time to load a save.

On a side note, they also gave Racheal (default name) implants, and they look rediculous. She hates them and wants them taken out...ASAP!
chimneyfish

Yes, I see that Frank, Derek, and Patrick have invaded the random party. Unfortunately, I think I'll need to wait until Eek releases the CSC for 15.4 to fix it.

Rachael's implants are a randomized thing. I could add a function to the cheat tablet to control them, if people want...
ttant

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:01 amRachael's implants are a randomized thing. I could add a function to the cheat tablet to control them, if people want...
If this can be done, please do it. More control is always better. :mrgreen:
Garry X

I should mention that all the guys, and the enlarged mammaries only show in 'New' game. If a pre 15.4 save is loaded, everything is normal, it just takes a while to load.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.15.4]

Okay, new version in first post.

I was able to chase off the unwelcome party-crashers with the current CSC, along with fix a couple of other bugs.

The tablet now lets you choose Rachael's breast size, and a few other things (who's wearing glasses, for example).

The original story takes just as long to load as this one, so I think the load times might be a game engine issue, not limited to this story. If it's this story, I have no idea how to fix it.
Garry X

Very nice @chimneyfish, and thanks for this mod too!
martom111

Thank you very much @chimneyfish for this story and for your continued support. Am so glad to hear you were able to update this. I play it a lot....there is so much to love about this story. I admit I like it more than the original story. :D
ttant

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 pmThe original story takes just as long to load as this one, so I think the load times might be a game engine issue, not limited to this story.
0.15.5 is planned to fix that issue, so it's not a bug on your end. ;)

Note: i change the thread title back to 0.14.4 as this story was done using CSC 14.4. Even if it works with 15.4, players still using the old version can play this cs too.

Anyhow, french translation was updated, check first post for link ;)
peter980

@chimneyfish
How did you fix warp issue for male characters that should not be in the story.

I noticed with my old stories that characters do not get warped at start to positions I've selected. Is it just adding extra delay at start?
chimneyfish

Yep. Adding a 0.1 second delay is all it took.