[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.14.4]

French translation updated as well.
peter980

Version 3.4.1 is out

Changelog

Fixed issue where player orgasm sensitivity would permanently increase if you end intimacy with Lety, while her intimacy dialog is running and Vickie training content is already finished (original story bug fix).
golddragon22

peter980 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:20 pm Version 3.4.1 is out

Changelog

Fixed issue where player orgasm sensitivity would permanently increase if you end intimacy with Lety, while her intimacy dialog is running and Vickie training content is already finished (original story bug fix).
peter980, holy christ you spend a lot of time on this project! And I'm sure I'm not the only person that appreciates it! (It's fun making avatars have sex with you in front of people right lol)

And that goes out to ttant as well. I am still reconciling all the work you have done, and it's been great!

Both of you have spent an inordinate amount time on this project. I thank you! And I'm sure we all thank you!

And I'd love to get in on it...I have a lot of story ideas for you two to help me implement, if you're willing
ttant

i can do the translation without any troubles or doubt, but for the csc use, peter980 will be a far better help than me ;)
peter980

Version 3.4.2 is out

Changelog

Changed when some actions are available for Amy and Stephanie, so they do not block kissing action in some situations.
Fixed rare case when you could not get Madison greeting line, which would make you miss Smooth Operator opportunity from appearing.
peter980

Version 3.4.3 is out

Changelog

Small tweak to Rachael behavior, so she does not go to Patrick right at at the start story (but a bit later instead).
This was done to make story beginning feel less repeatable.
peter980

Version 3.4.4 is out

Changelog

Fixed issue when throw beer option for Madison would sometimes block from appearing all available intimacy actions for her.
peter980

Version 3.4.5 is out

Changelog

Fixed issue when sometimes would Brittney wear panties in hot tub, even after completing Scavenger Hunt.
peter980

Version 3.5.0 is out

Highlights

Added ability to load original story saves and start Gone Bad Party from them.
You need to have this story installed as override to use this feature. Note that this functionality is experimental and may have bugs. One of them is not showing new opportunities from Gone Bad Party, but this does not prevent any of the content from unlocking.

Other changes

Fixed issue when Katherine would sometimes keep her phone in her hand during some intimacy actions.
If you completed part of Katherine original story content that makes her roam around and have also increased affinity with her, she will also roam into hot tub.
peter980

Version 3.5.1 is out

Changelog

Fixed issue where loading original story save would sometimes not track correctly if Ashley panties where taken from her
Fixed issue where loading original story save would not track correctly that Stephanie D&D was finished