[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
CosminClaudiu

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.14.4]

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:02 am
CosminClaudiu wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:24 am
chimneyfish wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Can you think of another way to communicate with the outside world, other than a phone? Maybe think about what you're using to play House Party...
But how using what? Using console?
Dude...the computer. Lol
I’ll check. Thank you!
golddragon22

I'm new to this forum. Love the game. Love the custom story chimneyfish! Really enjoyed "Katherine's Party" too! Love the humor in this forum! DigitalSerpent7, you beat me to it. To tell CosminClaudiu

"Dude...the computer. Lol". Hilarious :lol:

That's exactly what I was gonna say! It's one of the many reasons I joined this forum
ttant

French translation of 19.4.1 (untested)

To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.
Attachments
Random Party 19.4.1-fr.zip
(849.67 KiB) Downloaded 1016 times
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:29 pm Figured out why girl quests still not happen sometimes (even in 14.3).

If you start intimacy with some girl, and then random girl pleasures herself, talking to her will give her name, but not start her quest.
I somehow missed this bug report. New version 14.4.4 should fix it. This fix has the added benefit of making the timing of getting the individual quests feel smoother, in my opinion. Thanks, as always, Peter!

The new version also randomizes one random girl's (Rachael's) breast size (because Eek gave us the ability to do it to her). Some other little fixes/changes that no one will notice, too.
tripod

CosminClaudiu wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:36 pm Well, how i can order the food? That i cannot understand how i can because i don’t have a phone. Please Tell me in details. Thanks!
I forgot that I was born in the 70s. :lol: Ok. Use a more "ancient" tool from the 20th century. ;)
[/quote]

That is hilarious or to me it is... Try the "40's" on for size :P I still have my first chisel and mallet but have lost the stone tablet......

Love this Mod and fun to play. Random Party is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get.
I haven't made it through a complete play through yet but working on it.
Good work
tripod

Item Locations:

I am having trouble finding the Wine! Host tells me it is in wine rack by living room but rack is empty!!!
There should be more Mixers around also as there is a short supply of Soda for the non drinkers which seems to stall progress with those if you use soda to mix for other girls. Get so close then shut down because they don't want water.

Oh one other question. Where can the Achievements be found or checked?
chimneyfish

Click on the wine rack. A radial menu should appear with options to take the three different wines. Is that not working? If so, post here with more details.

Achievements available are shown as jpgs in the zip file attached to this post

The limit on how many sodas are available is intentional. If you're unlucky and get a lot of non-drinkers/rum-and-coke-only drinkers, you'll have to be strategic about using the soda. You really only need one soda per non-drinker/rum and coke drinker, then use other means to improve their romance meter. For me, rationing the supplies is part of the fun.

On the other hand, if you find that too hard, you can always use the tablet to refill fridge with soda.
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:29 pm Also got once situation when I searched for MP3 near host in drawer with credit card, found the MP3, said so to the host and at the end relations got ruined due to searching her stuff.
I think I figured out why this happened. Version 14.4.5 attempts to fix the issue. It also has a number of other bug fixes including:

- Added a fallback position for areas of the house where wall sex won't start
- Girls will no longer ignore Lety for purposes of deciding if they're alone with the player
- You now must have a photo of Lety to complete the making memories quest
- Tweaked timing of receiving initial quests
- Added the ability to apologize to a jealous hostess after all the other girls have left
- You can now ask a girl if she wants a drink right after dancing
- Changed criteria for a girl getting dressed after being caught naked or having sex; made it more difficult for a girl to be stuck in a silly pose after being caught
ttant

French translation updated to 14.4.5 ;)
DigitalSerpent7

Man, I thought I had the perfect party. 6 of the girls were voyeurs but all too shy to play with themselves while I was with another. They just commented. I know all stats are supposed to be random, but voyeurs should always be willing to play IMO.