Introduce Yourself!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Introduce Yourself!

Not mandatory, but introduce yourself and tell us a bit about what games you're into, your favorite custom story for House Party, or where you're from!

I'm Erasmus, I'm from the United States, and I really, really like eggplant. Sometimes more than one a night. They're just so healthy.
JRon4Real

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I am Jygar360 though my friends call me the Magnum. This of course is in reference to my famous love of the provocatively named ice cream bar. I enjoy a thorough mix of cliche FPS's such as COD and Skyrim, and some indie favorites like Getting Over It and of course the delightfully controversial House Party for both its pure entertainment value and its unapologetic (albeit unstated) statements about societal norms concerning violence versus sexuality in games.
Erock

Ello! I'm Erock! I'm a computer science student finishing up my bachelor's degree and in my spare time I create custom stories for House Party. :D
SinaPfennig

Hi Guys.
My Name is Sina, i come from Germany. I am a Nurse, and in my freetime - Gamegirl :D - Skyrim, Mass Effect 1-4, Batman Arkham Games, Fallout 4 ( i need a well written and big story). I love pizza, my litte cat and my GF.

What story about House Parte i like: 0.8.8. but with some changes. ;) little ones. Thanks to mada7 <3

Bye
love Sina
mada7

I'm mada7 and I think I spend more time messing around in the custom story creator than I do in the actual game with the bulk of my work going into making my own version of the base story which people here seem to like so I keep making them. It also helps me keep my programming ability sharp.
eekdon

Welcome, welcome everyone ! :D
prachijain

User Introduction

Hello all, I am a newbie, my name is Prachi Jain, I am from India.
https://www.rackbank.com/
Backdatt

Hi all,

I am Backdatt, a media designer from Germany. Found HP via Steam and I really love it 8-)
Currently I am messing around in CSC - maybe I will release a short story in the future. It is my first attempt to script in Unity but so far it "feels" amazing.

Sadly I did not manage to complete the Original Story right now because I am struggling with the english language and always pick the wrong answers :P
So I will visit now the translation Topic and offer some help :D

Cheers,
Backdatt
eekdon

Backdatt wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:21 am Hi all,

I am Backdatt, a media designer from Germany. Found HP via Steam and I really love it 8-)
Currently I am messing around in CSC - maybe I will release a short story in the future. It is my first attempt to script in Unity but so far it "feels" amazing.

Sadly I did not manage to complete the Original Story right now because I am struggling with the english language and always pick the wrong answers :P
So I will visit now the translation Topic and offer some help :D

Cheers,
Backdatt
Awesome, thanks for your support, and for being willing to help out other players with translations! Welcome!
eekdon

Re: User Introduction

prachijain wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:33 am Hello all, I am a newbie, my name is Prachi Jain, I am from India.
Well hello there, welcome!