[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.14.4]

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm When trying to get the girls to leave the party, how do you sober up the ones who say they want to keep drinking? Or better yet, how do you get them to leave?
I don't think you can. What you can is make them so drunk they pass out... :|
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:37 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm When trying to get the girls to leave the party, how do you sober up the ones who say they want to keep drinking? Or better yet, how do you get them to leave?
I don't think you can. What you can is make them so drunk they pass out... :|
Yep. Get them so drunk they pass out. Or annoy them until they get mad and leave.

I'm working on some other, less mean options for dealing with the drunkies.
DigitalSerpent7

If you are going to continue to update this, I have some ideas to make the party even more epic. Some of the girls have similar patterns, but what if EVERY girl was unique in her own way.

Here are some ideas...

1. Have one girl be lesbian who is thinking about finally trying to be with a guy (you) but she wants your help first. You have to get her to sleep with 5 girls but it will take convincing of those 5 girls. Maybe via quests, or simply giving them something (label laxatives as Spanish fly), or getting them drunk enough to confess their curiosity. Possibilities are endless.

2. Have one girl be react crazy to a random drink so if she drinks it she either passes out, fights someone, or spends the night naked, or whatever.

3. If you piss a girl off enough and she tries to fight you, a girl who loves you will come to your defense. And if the pissed off girl getd knocked out, she wakes up later to apologize to you but in order for you to accept her apology, she has to do 3 things to your bidding (streak through the house, hook up with a girl, do a shot, masturbate in public, etc)

Hope you don't mind the insight. It's just that this mod is done so well that it leaves the door open for a wealth of possibilities.
peter980

Now, in next try I was unable to find paper with password.

I guess again I'm missing some search location, so I'm posting the save.

EDIT:
Me stupid. Paper will only be found if you try to open safe first, at least once before.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 pm Now, in next try I was unable to find paper with password.

I guess again I'm missing some search location, so I'm posting the save.

EDIT:
Me stupid. Paper will only be found if you try to open safe first, at least once before.
In 3 play throughs I never found the safe password even after searching every location 3 times in a row.
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:27 am In 3 play throughs I never found the safe password even after searching every location 3 times in a row.
Per Peter's post, you have to click on the safe first. Only searches after clicking on the safe "count" for finding the paper, so check every location again after that, even if you already searched there. If you find the MP3 player while looking for the paper, search that place again. The paper might have been underneath it.

If you still can't find the combination after doing all that, post a save. I'd like to make sure there isn't a bug.

Thanks, also, for the suggestions above. Can't guarantee I'll add any of them, but I do like the ideas.
peter980

Would be fun to have cheat that makes all girls not jelous and not afraid from intimacy near others (or as two separate cheats).
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:22 pm Would be fun to have cheat that makes all girls not jelous and not afraid from intimacy near others (or as two separate cheats).
Indeed. But even better, have more voyeur girls or even girls that go both ways.
chimneyfish

Okay, new version (14.4.2) is up with bug fixes and also a couple of substantial changes based on your feedback.

Added the chance for some "kinder, gentler" endings when you tell girls you're staying to "clean up":
  • Girls that are extremely jealous by nature or that don't really trust you (because they caught you before) will still get mad (the "bad" ending with relationship ruined)
  • Girls that are innocent/frigid will still get upset about being rejected (also relationship ruined)
  • However, other girls will only be disappointed/embarrassed, not totally pissed off (so not such a bad ending, a small relationship negative, but you might get her phone number for later)
  • Also added an item you can use for a happier ending for one girl
Added other options for getting drunk girls to leave the party:
  • If your hostess is sober, talk to her and she can help
  • If there's a girl who doesn't drink alcohol, she can also help (this is also a way to avoid a "bad" ending for the sober girl!)
Added the option for an "easy mode" using the in-game cheat item.

Tweaked some of the underlying personality probabilities (peter980 was right about there being more nudity than intended).
peter980

After enabling (sl)easy mode, some girls say they like booze, but when asked not like any of 3 options (beer, wine, hard).

Also sometimes some girls in this mode are missing their quest from appearing.