[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.14.4]

Actually you do not need paper. Just use appropriate action on Marijuana to create joint.
Flashedgosling

So Apart from the Frozen Chicken nuggets, how do you actually feed the guests?

Is it just me that is stuck on this?
DigitalSerpent7

I was stuck on it too. In my game, Lety was the hungry one and I gave her everything in the house even after getting the Feed Them All quest, and she still kept saying it wasn't enough.
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:55 pm Found a bug: You can get forced to be rude to host regarding MP3 player, if you already picked proper response before, when you ask about dancing first and then talk about party and music.
Thanks! A new version with a fix for this bug is uploaded. I also added hints about the marijuana and the Feed One Girl/Feed Them All quests to the read me file and to the in-game hint item's dialogue. Answers are also below.

About marijuana: Once you have the marijuana, find it in your inventory and right click on it to roll a joint. Then find the joint in inventory and right click on it to light it. Once you have a lit joint, a new option will be available in the main Y menu.

About food: what's one way in the real world to get food delivered to your house? (Use the tablet in the game to ask more about this if you want the direct spoiler)
chimneyfish

ixradioactivexi wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:26 pm a rare bug, the mp3 doesn't spawn... I've looked everywhere, under the bed, the drawers, everywhere. it doesn't happen all the time though.
I am 99% sure you should be able to find the mp3 player every time. If you are sure you've searched everywhere after getting the mp3 player quest and still can't find it, can post a save game with the problem? That way I can try to figure out what's going on.
peter980

I'm still bummed that in order to get hard mode achievent (to get with all gils), I needed to offend 6 jelous girls by notifying them I'm staying with host to clean up party.

Two more girls where understanding, while one more girl I neede to make even more drunk to pass out (is there no alternative).

No way to smooth operator any of this. At least maybe havecsome way to placate them and get their phone numbers.

If you do plan to add more complexity to girls in the future, I would suggest adding friendship/rivalry relations between them and have it affect stuff.
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:39 am Regarding some other feedback, I know it is random, but most often after getting in good relations you either get those girls to want go walking in the house completely naked or just with top off (with bra on).

I think full naked should be much more rare option, with options like topless or swimsuit in house being more common.

Similarly with behavior in hot tub. it looks to be either full nude or with all clothes. Please give some room for topless girls too.
Thanks as usual for the feedback, Peter!

The wandering around the house behavior uses the same personality trait (Exhibitionism) that controls hot tub behavior. Naked and topless (no bra) are actually about equal probability and both are rare relative to the other options. The underlying probabilities are listed below (approximate, because there are exceptions).
  • 2 in 8: "Modest" (Exhibitionism = -100): doesn't like to be naked and won't go in hot tub at all
  • 4 in 8: "Normal" (Exhibitionism = 0): will walk around with bra only; should wear bra and underwear in hot tub
  • 1 in 8: "Exhibitionist" (Exhibitionism = 50): will walk around topless (no bra), but not nude; should wear underwear only in hot tub
  • 1 in 8: "Nudist" (Exhibitionism = 100): will walk around fully nude; should get fully nude in hot tub
Do you think I should tweak these a bit?
peter980

These numbers do look fine. It may just be that random is random.

My first game for example had one drunk girl and 4 easy girls, while my next had 5 drunks and 0 easy ones.

Just make sure there are no errors when calculating probabilities so they are correct.

It would also be cool if girl with glasses was radnomized. Currently it seems to always be Amy model.
chimneyfish

peter980 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:58 pm I'm still bummed that in order to get hard mode achievent (to get with all gils), I needed to offend 6 jelous girls by notifying them I'm staying with host to clean up party.

Two more girls where understanding, while one more girl I neede to make even more drunk to pass out (is there no alternative).

No way to smooth operator any of this. At least maybe havecsome way to placate them and get their phone numbers.
Hmm, I'll think on this... I have some ideas about adding more nuance to this. Thanks!
peter980

If there was friendship system between girls you could do stuff like tell girl to help her drunk friend go back home, for example.