Update Future

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MrAnony

Update Future

I wanted to know if in a future update we will see this kind of content
sex at 3 & maybe sex on areas of the house, like showers .... maybe themed episodes like vickie vixen valentine maybe with some nuance of perverse or sweet and maybe new sexual positions?
eekdon

Re: Update Future

We are not planning on any more side stories until we finish the Original Story. We do have additional sex positions we plan on adding to the game; 0.14.4 will add a few of these. As for the free-use of showers/bathtubs, that may be something we hold off on until later, if we have time.
therubexcube

I would love to see threesomes, mmf, ffm,etc. Anal sex would be a welcome addition too. maybe have some interaction while having sex, grabbing breasts, licking them, fingering vaginal and anal. Let's get crazy.
eekdon

You can already grab characters mid-intimacy. As for the rest you'll just have to see, or make use of a custom story ;)
cesidio

I can't grab when they sit or lie on bed for some reasons.
eekdon

Ah, yes because that level of IK adjustment will make for very awkward player positioning OR will result in an automatically broken grope.
dkuser

I've recently discovered this game and I agree with the anal feature. I think it would add some new challenges, they need to be more attracted to you and maybe drunk to agree to it.

I would like to see other positions for blowjob like on side of bed or laying down. Also before orgasm there should be an option where to cum, this could impact the story if a girl said she prefers in her mouth and you choose face or something like that.

More interaction during the sexual encounters would really help keep people engaged. I would like to see an option to go slower or harder and possibly change camera angle. I love the threesome option others suggested but that could be harder to implement.

Hope this helps and look forward to future updates!
eekdon

dkuser wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:21 pm I've recently discovered this game and I agree with the anal feature. I think it would add some new challenges, they need to be more attracted to you and maybe drunk to agree to it.

I would like to see other positions for blowjob like on side of bed or laying down. Also before orgasm there should be an option where to cum, this could impact the story if a girl said she prefers in her mouth and you choose face or something like that.

More interaction during the sexual encounters would really help keep people engaged. I would like to see an option to go slower or harder and possibly change camera angle. I love the threesome option others suggested but that could be harder to implement.

Hope this helps and look forward to future updates!
We've got a threesome (1.5 threesomes?) as part of Lety's content in the Original Story. Check that out! We're waiting on more animations from the mocap studio we work with, but we'll do what we can with different BJ angles. We have no plans on adding anal.