Your dumbest move?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
OmnislashXX

Your dumbest move?

Thought I would share because stories like these are humorous.

I told Frank about Patrick then followed him outside and watched him knock Patrick out. I then picked up his booze - with Frank and Leah present. You can pretty much surmise what happened after that.
DJStabs

Re: Your dumbest move?

I tried to pour the laxatives into Ashley’s soda right in front of her...
peter980

Telling Frank that I drunk 12 shots.

This was in my first playthrough of the game ever. In the first minute of playing.
eekdon

The first time I played, I jerked off on Frank. His smooth, glistening curvature and the height at which it presented itself was irresistible. Then, after back pedaling away from the completely unarousing and non-sexual fisting that was rapidly encroaching upon my personal "bubble", I tried to enter the downstairs bathroom. But instead of finding the reassuring portcullis of a cozy 3x3 safe space -- of course veterans knew this was coming from the first word of my story -- my mouse somehow found Ashley's goddamn motherfucking top, and the ensuing dialogue was just long enough to fist my fate. Seal my fate.
Vira-C

erasmus wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:59 pm The first time I played, I jerked off on Frank. His smooth, glistening curvature and the height at which it presented itself was irresistible. Then, after back pedaling away from the completely unarousing and non-sexual fisting that was rapidly encroaching upon my personal "bubble", I tried to enter the downstairs bathroom. But instead of finding the reassuring portcullis of a cozy 3x3 safe space -- of course veterans knew this was coming from the first word of my story -- my mouse somehow found Ashley's goddamn motherfucking top, and the ensuing dialogue was just long enough to fist my fate. Seal my fate.
Ashley's top is such a trap. How many times i untied it without purpose, just wanting to talk to her ...
tripod

Not really a dumb ass move, I thought it was an answer to getting away from Frank.

Told Frank I was plastered, and haul ass to upstairs bathroom and was able to lock the door,,,,,,,,,, buttttt Frank is relentless and just wont give up. The result is still the same. Yepp Had to start over..