[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Vira-C

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.13.3]

A little late to the party (pun intended) but that was a really fun walkthrought.
Needed the hints to find the key, and for the "drinks" quests, but the main is doable without, and it's really fun.

Walked into a little bug : i retrieved the voice recorder, but he doesn't seem to be usefull. But when i try to play it, it did nothing, but after all the lines (like girls answers, or anything that should be written) didn't pop up, i had to reload the game to fix it (it worked by saving and reloading even if i played the recorder just before saving by the way). Not the biggest stuff, but i figured to let you know.
chimneyfish

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for catching that game breaking bug. I just uploaded an update that will players from getting their hands on the useless voice recorder. I also (finally) implemented Peter's suggestion to reduce the debug log spam.
Vira-C

My pleasure to help.

Any plan on adding Leah in the future ? Or any kind of sequel ?
chimneyfish

Yes, I do plan on adding Leah (and Lety). I'm waiting for Leah to have a more complete original story that I can adapt from (i.e., steal).
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.14.4]

New version uploaded, tested to work with House Party 0.14.4. It also fixes a problem with counting the number of girls you've had sex with and includes a few other minor adjustments.

Once CSC 0.14.4 is out, I plan to work on adding Lety to this story and on incorporating the new positions.
ttant

Translation updated as well, check first post for the link ;)
l3inbin

I tried to do the easter egg but seem like I can't inspect the front door.
chimneyfish

l3inbin wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:16 am I tried to do the easter egg but seem like I can't inspect the front door.
Yep, you're right. Seems like you can't interact with the front door anymore in 0.14.4. I'll update the read me file to delete this easter egg.

You didn't miss much. It used to just tell you: "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."
chimneyfish

New version 14.4.1 adds wall sex positions and fixes a new bug introduced in HP 0.14.4 where dead characters could still be interacted with and would use their background chatter.
ttant

Translation might not work there is some missing id in templates.

Ie in brittney's file:

Code: Select all

|Reposition: Wall Sex Primary Position
|Reposition: Wall Sex Alternate Position
|Reposition: Standing Cowgirl
Edit: Translation updated anyway ;)