[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.13.3]

Version 2.1.8 is out!

Changelog

Fixed some issues with exhibitionist stat, leading to some characters covering when they should not be.
Code refactor.
peter980

Version 2.1.9 is out!

This is small maintenance release.

Changelog

Fixed issue where Tempt? action could displace some characters from story critical locations. In those cases action will become unavailable.
Bayaz

Hey, enjoyed the mod! Got the Gone Bad, Gone Wild and Dance Party opportunities done, tempted all the girls and got Derek in the party but I was wondering if you could help with Four Jobs as I can't get more than 3! :lol:
Got Ashley and Amy through the quest progression and figured out Vicky but I cant work out how to get that action option from any of the other girls. Hope you can help! Happy for you to dm if you want to avoid spoilers, thanks in advance.
peter980

Spoiler
Kat is possible from photoshoot, during specific pose.
Rachael has two quest possibilities to get it.
Madison you can not get in your current playthrough.
Leah is quest progression (screw like a bee original story quest).
peter980

Version 2.1.10 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue when Derek would not interact correctly with Vickie during dance party, if she has her top.
Fixed edge scenario when Katherine would not put her glasses on, when it is expected.
peter980

Version 2.1.11 is out!

Changelog

Made it less likely that characters will overlap when switching between partners.
Fixed scenario when Madison could leave Simon Says scene with incorrect states (shooing others and not letting others move around her).
sebanet

Great mod!
Im trying to intimate with all the girls in a single playthrough, i know is impossible cause in some cases you must choose between 2 girls to intimate. I just love rachael.. and the VR option is fake so i dont considerer it.. but if i go for rachael i lost vickie and her big participation in lot of scenes in the game story. (You fix that in your mod, however still show the vickie vixins achievements losed, why no after intimate with rachel not be able to request to katherine now contact vickie through rachel number?.. i understand if you first ask contact vickie then lose rachel achievements)

Let me share you my experience in the game.. i start with katherine, rum with laxatives and close bath door.. frank faint and i stole him the condom, get the photo camera back and im able to stole all the alcohol.. just great (can spent the beers in the girls, not need franks trust, no need frank at all).. By this way i can intimate with Sthepanie but i lose Katherine.. ok.. i though a mod here.. by giving to katherine the rum with laxatives but be able to intimate with her cause the laxatives take more time to get effect.. after intimate then start the sickness.. rum with laxatives must be equal to just the rum and take long more time in get the sick effect... can be able?

let me continue my experience, i want madison and ashley... yeah.. both.. and i did it.. in the Muse i denied her, so to win madison i must do her epic joke request.. soda with laxatives to ashley . and all the baths closed.. but i already spent the laxatives... ok.. i add it again through the console.. a 2nd laxative.. Done.. i earn a BJ from madison when ever i wanted.. and i also be able to intimate with ashley by allowing sex between madison and derek. (so adding a 2nd laxative is the solution!)

plus i intimite with Emi, Vickie (& rachael ty your mod), Leah BJ.

so ialmost reach my goal.. only katherine and the lesbian brittney are those i cant intimate.. and i hate that. i just want frank beat them both, my only consolation was eyaculate on both.. (yeah im so kind of freak).
peter980

I've updated original post with better description of the custom story.
Let me know what you think.

In the meantime I'm working on 0.14.x compatible version to be released when 0.14.x final is out.

It is nice when you have access to beta versions of the game and don't depend on CSC for creating your story. :)

And not to forget, 0.12.4 compatible version will be removed from download at that point (0.13.3 version will stay available).
manticore6688

Looking forward to the 14.x version
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.14.4]

Version 3.0.0 is out!

This is first release compatible with 0.14.4 version of the game.
It includes full storyline from 0.14.4 Original Story, including new character Lety.

Changes:
A lot of new actions that can be performed when having high affinity with girls, like wall sex poses and handjobs.
Big thanks to developers for adding new wall sex positions and improving masturbate and handjob animations. And for Leah getting voiced emotes.
More interesting logic of choosing next sex position. You will not get repeats of current pose, while still leaving some things to chance to keep things interesting.
Dance Party event will be less buggy when Derek is involved.
Added all changes needed to not break new Lety content when combining with stuff from the Gone Bad Party. This includes "improved" 3some scene with Brittney.
Removal of some original story bugfixes I've made, since they were fixed officially by developers.