Suggestion About the Next Game (I mean the one after "Office Party")

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
masterspanker

Re: Suggestion About the Next Game (I mean the one after "Office Party")

peter980 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:48 pm
masterspanker wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:13 pmOn the other hand, Bonecraft just appears to be intolerably terrible. Graphics suck, animation suck, character models suck (which is important in a game like this), it sucks as a game. (As in not much entertainment to be had as a whole.)
Well, truth to be told, it is really old game.
It was released in 2012, it is not even that old. Not to mention, when I say it sucks, I take its age into consideration as well. There are much older games with much much better graphics, animations and character models. Half-Life 2, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay and BloodRayne 2 to name a few. And those games were released in 2004 and they look comparably better than Bonecraft.

You will say that those were AAA tittles and whatnot. (not all of them truly were by the way) I know Bonecraft is not an AAA title, but that just doesn't excuse the style they used. Not to mention how sloppy the game looks, the fact that it can't even manage to look as good as a 2004 game is simply inexcusable. Why am I comparing Bonecraft, a game which was made in 2012 to the games from 2004 in the first place? Because Bonecraft looks like it belongs there and even then it looks bad in comparison.

Long story short, while graphics aren't everything, they are still important. Especially the style they go with, even more so in a game like this. Even House Party barely manages to be immersive do to exactly that.
ashara

masterspanker wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 10:04 am why not a space adventure? (A kinky space adventure that is)
I love the idea of Space Party.
Being a human walking around a ship or station having a party with different alien species around to have sex with, and weird alien kinks and drugs.
eekdon

Haha our approach to games is going to stay more grounded (sorry...sorry) for the foreseeable future. Buuuuut we'll keep sci-fi themes and assets in mind for Easter Egg/bonus kinda stuff ;)