Leah

Report any bugs you may encounter with the House Party CSC here.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Orintangio

Leah

Ok, cool, My story is running now (HotStory) using the new CSC 13.3. Have Leah added now. Still working on some events and plan on the next update tomorrow. I ran into something though... All the old characters have an OrgasmSensitivity, but Leah doesn't. Just curious if there is a work around or if this is a bug and will be fixed?
Orintangio

Re: Leah

Also concerning Leah... there are no sex sounds. Much like Madison until Rachaels sounds were copied to Madison. Is there a reason no new sounds can be added? Just curious if its a limit or something with sound file size or something.
peter980

Some answers: Every character has OrgasmSensitivity.
If it is not displayed for Leah that is because that varible was not used for her durring current original story. You can easily add it yourself.

As for sex sounds, probable reason is that nobody recorded them. Plus there was no need for them yet in original story, since only initimacy in it is BJ for now.
Orintangio

Acceptable answers, still a little disappointing. Thanks for the OrgasmSensitivity tip. I'm not immediately fixing Leah, but plan to experiment with the new CSC 13.3 to see what new things can be done before next update of HotStory.
eekdon

We didn't have time to process and then add in some of the pre-recorded SFX for Leah prior to releasing 0.13.3 :( This included intimacy sounds, generic reactions, etc.

We'll add them in soon!