[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.13.3]

Have you gotten additional description popup at the start with "Welcome to Gone Bad Party story", that should appear after original story popup description?

That is usually best way to detect if story is correctly installed as mod.

Additionally, Tablet should have Snatch option (taking without stealing penalty).

Also, note that override instructions are a bit different from 0.12.4. Now Mods folder you need to target is where Steam version of game files are (or wherever game is located if not using Steam).
Mr. Mister

peter980 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:57 amNow Mods folder you need to target is where Steam version of game files are (or wherever game is located if not using Steam).
Gotcha, that was it. Thanks.
peter980

Version 2.1.0 is out!

Changelog

Added new interaction with Rachael, if you finish Benedict Brahrnold opportunity and have proper affinity with her.
Added BJ control for some girls.
Fixed issue that would block finale of Scavenger Hunt opportunity, by making sure that Amy and Brittney have proper clothing at expected time.
Fixed issue that would make Stephanie use the line about removing her dress, when it does not make sense.
Fixed some issues when transitioning to intimacy scenes (should be more seamless).
Made slightly easier to raise Leah romance meter by tempting, since opportunities to do so with original story content are very rare.
Code refactor.
ttant

French translation was also updated ;)
peter980

Version 2.1.1 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue with Talk action for Rachael during some intimacy scenes (should show in original story content when expected).
Extra BJ control does not apply anymore to VR avatars.
peter980

Version 2.1.2 is out!

Changelog

"Seduce?" action will be less effective on characters that have less then 1 romance point.
Fixed issue with ability to tell Amy to switch to undies and out of undies after completing Scavenger Hunt, when it would sometimes not work correctly.
Fixed scenario when Katherine will not put her bra on when expected, if photoshoot is interrupted by make out.
Restricted Madison actions during starting of art show, if she is already in master bedroom.
Last edited by peter980 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peter980

Version 2.1.3 is out!

This is small maintenance release.

Changelog

Tweaked script that keeps characters nearby when starting intimacy, so it works better.
Code refactor.
DigitalSerpent7

For some reason, after I meet Patrick and ask him how I can help, I cannot do anything else. I click on him but nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue?
peter980

Can you clarify?
Are you able to finish dialogue?
Are you missing action wheel with him afterward.

Note that I was not able to reproduce this.

Also has spat between Rachael and him started afterwards? At that point, you won't be able to talk to him for a short time?
DigitalSerpent7

I think it was just a bug. It was after his spat with Rachael. She slapped him, so I grabbed the merlot. Then, when I went to give him the painkillers I couldn't click on him. Once I restarted it was fine.