Scenario with girl as main character

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Diane

Scenario with girl as main character

I know the game lacks proper animations for that, but I would love a scenario where I can pretend the main character is a girl!

All sex scenes would have to be text written, while we wait for proper animation.

Maybe the girl is seeking revenge on her boyfriend, maybe she is doing a stupid sorority contest, maybe she is just shy and need some alcohol : there is a lot of stories to make with a girl as a main character!
cesidio

Re: Scenario with girl as main character

What happens if you bodypart penis 0.001 with console? Then you put male missionary on you?
Diane

That I don't know :)

But that would not permit any other positions(like sucking?), and that would be glitchy, and without my legs open?
redwings16

they are planning to have a female player character option its just they have so much on their plates so to speak with a small team it may be a while. I will say this they do listen to player feedback and do their best i wish some of the bigger companies would do that.
eekdon

We are indeed working on a female playthrough, and we've got some story content reconfigured and a 3D model up and running (figuratively and literally). The playthrough likely will not involve external plot devices unrelated to the characters at the party (like a boyfriend the user has not been introduced to), but we've got a number of ideas up our sleeves or that have been floated by some of our customers that we hope will make for content that's as dirty and fun as the existing male-centric playthrough.
Diane

***Extatic wait***