[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.12.3] {CSC 0.11.3}

Kevner - Thanks for the comments! Glad you were able to finish the story even "playing it wrong."
Kevner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:26 am ...although instead of completing the 8/8 quest it was reset.
Can you provide some more info on this? What do you mean the quest was reset? I'm wondering if I need to add some logic or something.
I think a reprogram of the fembot controller tablet to wake them up in an agreeable state would be a good reward for finishing all the quests.
I honestly thought about doing this, but it was just too much work. I would mean pretty extensive additions to every girl's conversation and event programming. I think I'd probably never have finished the story. And I think there are plenty of stories out there where you can have sex with all the girls multiple times (Gone Bad Party is very fun), so it wouldn't really be adding much.
Kevner

Forgetting what the quest was called, but basically banging all the girls. Doing Brittney after Katherine popped up 1/8 completion instead of 8/8 completed.

Fair point about the extra work for end game stuff, we're spoiled for choice if we want orgies these days. At it's simplest though, waking all the girls up together and changing the responses back to allow the first time intimacy scenes to happen again. 5 minutes in the csc without adding new content maybe?
Orphris

This is really REALLY well crafted story and I had a lot of fun with it. It took some time to figure out what to do but in the end I did and I can say for a fact that my time was well spent. Should I hope for a sequel on this, or is this one-time thing? Sequel would be nice when the game is even more updated with more characters and hopefully more positions.
chimneyfish

Kevner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:42 pm Forgetting what the quest was called, but basically banging all the girls. Doing Brittney after Katherine popped up 1/8 completion instead of 8/8 completed.
After some testing, I'm pretty sure what you saw was 7/8, not 1/8. In the font used in the game, 7 looks a lot like 1.
chimneyfish

Orphris wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:00 am This is really REALLY well crafted story and I had a lot of fun with it. It took some time to figure out what to do but in the end I did and I can say for a fact that my time was well spent. Should I hope for a sequel on this, or is this one-time thing? Sequel would be nice when the game is even more updated with more characters and hopefully more positions.
Thanks for the positive comments.

Regarding a sequel: the ending does leave it kind of open for a sequel, huh? At this point, I don't have a great idea for what a sequel would look like, but it's a possibility.

There's also a possibility that this story gets updated with the new characters added to the game over time.
Kevner

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:37 am
Kevner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:42 pm Forgetting what the quest was called, but basically banging all the girls. Doing Brittney after Katherine popped up 1/8 completion instead of 8/8 completed.
After some testing, I'm pretty sure what you saw was 7/8, not 1/8. In the font used in the game, 7 looks a lot like 1.
You are correct. I checked my last save and I forgot to finish Stephanie, or I had to reload earlier then forgot to do it again. My mistake :oops:
wilarm

So i'm really enjoying this story, but there are a few thing i just cant figure out.
First of all, i can't find any of the keys.
Secondly, i can't figure out how to make the "device" for Patrick
Plz help :)
peter980

There is one item in house, you need to inspect, to find the key.
chimneyfish

The read me file has all the answers you seek...
ttant

French translation of 1.2.2.1.a

To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.
Attachments
Katherines Party 1.2.2.1a-fr.zip
(134.28 KiB) Downloaded 86 times