Gay Stories

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TMNT252

Gay Stories

I really enjoy the game and i was wondering if anyone can create a gay story for House party that would be AWESOME!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
peter980

Re: Gay Stories

This may be silly question, but is there an actually demand for that here?

I mean, do gay people really buy games with primary hetero content, and then expect gay stuff?

Or is this primary bi people instead that want more gay content, for game like this?
Last edited by peter980 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TMNT252

Well the creator said that there will be someone who will create a story for LGBTQ+ community to play on there sorry I don’t see the problem and plus it’s not a silly question it’s just to see if anyone have created a story for that smh
TheFirstAxel

I think he was saying his question was silly. If someone really wanted that kind of story, it could be done, but the game needs some work on the back end before it would be "good". Namely poses and such. Right now they don't work out too well from what I've seen
eekdon

TheFirstAxel wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:47 pm I think he was saying his question was silly. If someone really wanted that kind of story, it could be done, but the game needs some work on the back end before it would be "good". Namely poses and such. Right now they don't work out too well from what I've seen
True, some do not. Even though we have ideas and even some narrative and storyboarding ready for LGBTQ+ content, we won't implement it until we can make it technically function at least as well as all the other content. No sense in not doing it right.
TheFirstAxel

Please don't get me wrong, I wasn't bashing or anything.
DarkZephyr

peter980 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 pm This may be silly question, but is there an actually demand for that here?

I mean, do gay people really buy games with primary hetero content, and then expect gay stuff?

Or is this primary bi people instead that want more gay content, for game like this?
I don't know if I would describe the question as "silly". I will just say that I don't really get why you care one way or the other.

Anyway, I know that for my part, I bought this game and have been hanging onto it, keeping it installed for when LGBTQ content finally arrives. Once same sex content is finally implemented, the game will have a wider audience. For now its mainly heterosexual. As of now however, the game already lets you get head from Frank who's bisexual.
erasmus wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:22 pm
TheFirstAxel wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:47 pm I think he was saying his question was silly. If someone really wanted that kind of story, it could be done, but the game needs some work on the back end before it would be "good". Namely poses and such. Right now they don't work out too well from what I've seen
True, some do not. Even though we have ideas and even some narrative and storyboarding ready for LGBTQ+ content, we won't implement it until we can make it technically function at least as well as all the other content. No sense in not doing it right.
I continue to look forward to when its implemented. :)

TheFirstAxel wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 pm Please don't get me wrong, I wasn't bashing or anything.
I didn't get "bashing" from *your* post. I think you did just fine.
Last edited by DarkZephyr on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
corhog

i think amy's quest (original story) has a bit gayish influences i think.....
DarkZephyr

corhog wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:06 am i think amy's quest (original story) has a bit gayish influences i think.....
May have to check that out. :)
peter980

DarkZephyr wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:51 am
peter980 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:55 pm This may be silly question, but is there an actually demand for that here?

I don't know if I would describe the question as "silly". I will just say that I don't really get why you care one way or the other.

Anyway, I know that for my part, I bought this game and have been hanging onto it, keeping it installed for when LGBTQ content finally arrives. Once same sex content is finally implemented, the game will have a wider audience. For now its mainly heterosexual. As of now however, the game already lets you get head from Frank who's bisexual.
I just like to see how people with different perpective think.

For example, I as hetero guy probably would not buy game with primary gay content, even if there is chance in future development that it would get some hetero content.

If I was bi, I would probably be interested in both.

So what makes you hang for this game? Do you like adventuring stuff that is already included? Would you still play it even if gay content never arrives? Did you played it as is and liked it, etc...