Wild gesturing during poses

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TheFirstAxel

Wild gesturing during poses

When I try to pose a character, they always seem to want to gesture wildly, waving their arms around like one of those inflatable tube men, or even pacing back and forth a few steps. When using most poses, the body gets in the right position, but the arms never stop. This is especially frustrating when you are trying to do something where the player has to take a picture (like the Katherine needs booze story). Is there a way to get them to calm down?
eekdon

Re: Wild gesturing during poses

Are you having them talk to anyone, or allowing other NPCs to be nearby? The arm flailing is associated with socializing, I believe. If you really want to lock down a character for posing, regardless of what is going on around them, you can disable various states like AbleToSocialize, etc.
TheFirstAxel

Re: Wild gesturing during poses

Well, to give a more exact example. I have dialogues set up to make any take various poses. After the dialogue closes, she takes the pose except her arms. I know in the original story Katherine poses through the dialogue, but I didn't see any state changes. I will try that tho and see if it helps