Spanish Translation

For any and all posts containing House Party translations by our users, discussing the translation system, or reporting issues with translating House Party.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
leproso04

Spanish Translation

Could it be a translation into Spanish in the original game?
eekdon

Re: Spanish Translation

The game offers its own translation system; see the pinned/sticky posts here, guide video, etc. I know it was worked on at one point by a user here but it's hard to keep up with translation on a volunteer level :cry: . We have to look into localization services when we're closer to release.
vaquita88

I would like to help with this one. Volunteer way of course, but I'm natural mexican and I have very good writing abilities.
eekdon

We include Spanish (MX) now by default with the game!
vaquita88

Thanks Erasmus, the traslation actually is very bad and has lots of typos and bad mexican grammar.
eekdon

Oh? Can you give examples? We can always get feedback to our translators. Thank you.
AhzeeKing

Hello, I want to thank you for taking into account the Spanish language in this new update. However, things are missing to translate and some words do not make sense, it would also be excellent if they do the translation of the story Vickie and Brittney. :D

I will leave examples:

ttant

Ok, there is two known issue on your screenshot:
1. the in game statement (game was saved, XXX was added to your inventory) can't be translated right now. All translations has the same problem.
2. The wheel action is not translated due to bug in the game's parser. If the story file is not encoded in UTF-8 with bom, the translation of the story file doesn't work. That means, all wheel action, player tough's or NPC text reaction to items are not translated.This is a known issue.
eekdon

I also added in one of those lines right before release, so that is not the translator's fault, it's mine :oops:

ttant is correct, some of that stuff is just hard-coded. We'll be working more on that as time goes on. Thanks for your feedback!
bersago

Hi i just buy the game and see the post of spanish translation, if u need help i can do it free coz i was reading in spanish and is like is done in google translator, for example in this pic, the most proper translations is:
Esta noche hay una fiesta en la casa de Madison y vos (tu) fuiste invitado por tu amigo Derek. Clare, el es la única persona que conoces, pero cuando entras por la puerta de la casa de Madison, ves a un montón de personas que vale la pena conocer. Y oye, con tu suerte, este lugar esta repleto de sexys fiesteros. Tal vez deberías ver cuan "conocido" con alguien esta noche. A la mierda, porque parar en uno,este pueblo no es de monógamos de todos modos.

Pero primero ve e ver a Derek. Buena suerte
Attachments
Hause Party.jpg
Hause Party.jpg (300.43 KiB) Viewed 24846 times
Hause Party.jpg
Hause Party.jpg (300.43 KiB) Viewed 24846 times