Reaches Target Not Firing

Report any bugs you may encounter with the House Party CSC here.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
BlazR

Reaches Target Not Firing

System Specs: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.407), AMD Ryzen 7 1800X CPU, 64 GB RAM, Radeon R9 290 (Sapphire Vapor-X OC Edition) GPU
HPCSC 0.11.3
HP 0.11.3
Unity 2018.2.12f1

I have a sequence of events were Frank is warped to the party entry point behind the gazebo, then has a WalkTo to his chair. This all works fine, but I have an Event Trigger in Franks Story that needs to modify a value, but it doesn't seem to work as the value is not modified nor does the game message come up when he reaches the chair (The game message was to assist in seeing if the event fired rather than having to check the value).

EDIT:
In the far right column, third down from the top, you can see the Interaction variable is still set to 0 (This is done at GameStart), even though Frank has reached his WalkTo target.

EDIT 2: Added systems specs. I always forget that part.
BlazR

Re: Reaches Target Not Firing

Just tested it with having him walk to Phone3 (in the living room) which is an Item rather than a Move Target and it worked then. I don't know if it's an issue with his chair in particular or not yet. More testing will be required.
eekdon

We had an issue with animations and blendshape code interfering with reach targets but that was resolved, I believe. At least it was when I tested it using different movetargets. Does this happen with other characters, or just Frank? Other chairs or items?
BlazR

erasmus wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 pm Does this happen with other characters, or just Frank? Other chairs or items?
So far, I've only tried with Frank with 3 different WalkTo points. For the EnterPartyPoint Move Target, it worked. For the Phone3 Item, it worked. For the Frank's Chair Move Target, it did not work. I will test other characters with Frank's Chair and some other targets as well to see if it is specific to the Frank's Chair Move Target and/or to Frank himself.