[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.11.3] {CSC 0.11.3}

Updated to 1.12.9

Just modified one of the original story bugfixes:
Added checks that prevent running both Ashley prank and Smooth Operator opportunity at the same time, which leads to various bugs. This can happen if you help Ashley in washing her clothes and then finish gaining Ashley trust for Smooth Operator.
a) Made sure that Smooth Operator is blocked, if Madison's diary is given to Ashley
b) Made sure that if you gain enough trust with Ashley to finish Smooth Operator, that you can not give anymore Madison's diary to her
peter980

Updated to 1.12.10

Fixed custom story version of story (was missing story file).
Prevented tamper from adding clothes to Katherine and Rachael, when it should not to.
peter980

Important notice

After release of 0.12.3 version of the game, when I release 0.12.3 compatible version of Gone Bad Party, the old version that supported 0.10.4 will be removed from the download section.

Old 0.11.3 compatible version will still be available for the download, for the time being.
peter980

Updated to 1.12.11

This is small update that refactored how Ashley behaves when indisposed, regarding new content.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.12.3] {CSC 0.12.3}

Updated story to version 1.13.0

Main highlights:
This is first release compatible with 0.12.3 game version, and includes integration of all 0.12.3 Original Story content.
Due to semi-official support of Simon Says opportunity in Original Story in 0.12.3, this opportunity is tweaked a bit. If you want to experience original version of Simon Says, do it before Vickie arrives to the party, otherwise "improved" version will be used.

Other changes:
Removed some bug fixes, due to them being fixed in Original Story.
Tweaked a way how additional extras after Chasing Amy are handled, to take into account fixes that were done in Original Story.
Girls will not socialize after sex (related to new 0.12.3 chatter feature), until player character leaves their vision.
Bunch of code refactoring, and complete rework on how group sex scenes are handled, in the light of changes done in 0.12.3.

Known issues:
See known issues section in original post. Due to some changes in game mechanics, bugs can happen during group sex events. At this point, I have not found way to work around them yet.

Additional Notes:
Gone Bad Party version 1.9.5, compatible with 0.10.4 is removed from downloads. It is not supported anymore.
Also, I've released version 1.12.12, compatible with 0.11.3, with single minor bug fix.
ttant

Here is the French translation of 1.15.x :

For those who use the custom story version :
Gone Bad Party 1.15.0 fr.zip
(209.8 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Edit: fix translation of wheel action.
ttant

Here is the French translation of 1.15.x :

For those who use the mods version :
Original Story 1.15.0 fr.zip
(29.15 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.
peter980

Updated to version 1.13.1

Fixed issue where Ashley would not dress up after getting reward from her, for giving her clothes back (Original Story bug).
Starting dance party will not automatically trigger Amy getting stubbed toe (but ending it, could do it instead).
Added mechanics where, if during sex, girl character orgasms first, it leads to quicker orgasm of player character. This was done in order to combat issue where girl characters would become silent after finishing first.
Code refactor of some bits.
peter980

Updated to version 1.13.2

Added some small fixes to dance party event (unfortunately, it can still bug out).
Changed the bit clothing options for player. Now, you can go directly from naked to dressed up pants.

This update is save compatible with 1.13.1.
senn82

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.12.3]

ok so I THINK I've found the "extras" in this CS but need to check as I see people in this thread talking about 2nd stage dance party which I don't think I've managed to do, but maybe they are just calling it something different. Don't read on if you don't want spoilers etc.

SELECT TO SEE TEXT, HIDDEN TO PREVENT SPOILERS
- Can sleep with all women, as long as they are away from other people at the party.
- Have activated Tamper <3 on the thermostat control panel (girls dance party in underwear)
- Have activated Dance party on the stereo (girls dance in rear living room near speakers)
- Have swapped undies with the orange crate for the two girls (amy and vickie get different underwear)

Am I missing anything else? I see some people saying Derek can choose women but can't seem to find a way for that to be an option?