Amy "completion" glitch

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
CanadAce

Amy "completion" glitch

Hello, I completed the Amy quest and got her into the bunk bed room where you can ask her to undress etc. when all my clothes are removed I can ask for her to give my character a BJ, go down on her or go all the way with Amy but if I ask her to have sex with me the game crashes. she goes into a kind of pouncing like position with her V-Jay in my face. It looks like my character's dick is stabbing into her chest and she doesn't move. Slowly my passion meter fills up but once it's full the only thing I can do is look around and I have to reload a different save if I ever want to move or do anything else. I even skipped that and came back to her later in a different room only to have us "teleport" to Ashley's room floor and the same thing happens again. Also if I go down on her the pleasure meter doesn't go up and I am stuck in that position unable to get out of it and also have to reload. The only thing that works is a BJ which is boring. Amy is by far my favorite character in the game so this is kind of heartbreaking plus it looks like my character kind of stabs her to death with his sharp cock by accident while trying to titty fuck her so now I have guilt to add to the whole thing! lol but seriously is there a patch for this or something? Is it a known issue that will be fixed in the next update what should I do?
peter980

Re: Amy "completion" glitch

Move mouse a bit, until you find interaction point, then talk to Amy to change the pose.
chimneyfish

Also, when going down on her, move the mouse around (vigorously) to increase her meter.
CanadAce

peter980 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:05 am Move mouse a bit, until you find interaction point, then talk to Amy to change the pose.
You can't talk to her I tried that a couple times, it is just a game ender the only thing you can do is look around.
RoadWulf

This probably has to do with the positioning errors they've been having with her since the Intimacy animations got added. Whenever she's in 69 position, I tend to have to look down toward her calf in order to find a way to click on her.
eekdon

Some intimacy positioning tweaks and Amy-related story fixes are being added in 0.12.x. Keep an eye out for those and let us know what you think!
CanadAce

Ah
erasmus wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:25 am Some intimacy positioning tweaks and Amy-related story fixes are being added in 0.12.x. Keep an eye out for those and let us know what you think!
Ah ok thank you for the head's up I'll let you know... also if I'm not mistaken there should be a new Madison campaign with that should there not? Looking forward to it thanks for letting me know
eekdon

Yep, the new Madison content was added in 0.12.3.