HPCSC.0.11.3 not properly working

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
moretech

HPCSC.0.11.3 not properly working

Hey, I just downloaded ( and set it up as a secondary luckily ) the newest version of the CSC that is available, version 0.11.3 as listed in one of the main topics.

Once I got it and I tried to use it I saw that all the character files are marked for game version 0.0.0 ( main story file is showing properly ) and it is unable to "Apply Story to House Party Game" meaning the newest CSC is bugged and can not be used, you might want to get this resolved for people to use properly.

At the moment I will stick with the version I had which is CSC 0.8.0.
peter980

Re: HPCSC.0.11.3 not properly working

Version issue is cosmetic bug.

Also, use export story, on the story, to get the story and charscter files.
eekdon

Re: HPCSC.0.11.3 not properly working

moretech wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:13 am Hey, I just downloaded ( and set it up as a secondary luckily ) the newest version of the CSC that is available, version 0.11.3 as listed in one of the main topics.

Once I got it and I tried to use it I saw that all the character files are marked for game version 0.0.0 ( main story file is showing properly ) and it is unable to "Apply Story to House Party Game" meaning the newest CSC is bugged and can not be used, you might want to get this resolved for people to use properly.

At the moment I will stick with the version I had which is CSC 0.8.0.
Peter980's response is correct on both counts. If you have more specific details on the 0.11.3 HP CSC tool not working (or not working as expected/explained in a document of ours somewhere), let us know.