Next official update #?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
EternalWoe

Next official update #?

Looking into playing around in custom story creator again but wanted to know whether the 0.11.1 update would be the next slated update or if theres going to be a 0.11.2/0.12. rather not start working on it if more dialogue and more quest checks are added between this current (beta) release to future release. Just wanted to know if i could get a jump on it now or not.

[Unrelated] when I try to change Amy's dialogue it's all of ashley's Infact Ashley doesn't even appear in the drop down list anymore.
ttant

Re: Next official update #?

As it was already explain numerous time, patreon (alpha / beta) version are patreon only. That's it. pThose patreon build will never be published on steam or whatever plaform.

So check http://games.eekllc.com/house-party-ver ... ase-notes/ to get an idea of what is coming next, and wait for the stable release, which generally are published every 1.5 to 2 months.

For more details : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=133
eekdon

Re: Next official update #?

EternalWoe wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:56 am Looking into playing around in custom story creator again but wanted to know whether the 0.11.1 update would be the next slated update or if theres going to be a 0.11.2/0.12. rather not start working on it if more dialogue and more quest checks are added between this current (beta) release to future release. Just wanted to know if i could get a jump on it now or not.

[Unrelated] when I try to change Amy's dialogue it's all of ashley's Infact Ashley doesn't even appear in the drop down list anymore.
No new content is going to be added as of the beta release we're planning on later this week, and the final public release version is tentatively going to be 0.11.3.

The Amy/Ashley mixup is on our end and should be fixed by default in the next CSC release. Whoops!