[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DanL58

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.10.4] {CSC 0.7.0}

JohnC998 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:25 am Thanks, peter980. I know about the item that will call Vickie. Is that the only way to call her in your custom story? Does the Rachael quest still provide for calling her?
I could be wrong but I don't think Peter changed that part of the story. When you first get Katherine to send spoofed messages and she asks for the phone numbers you have the choice to call Vickie or Rachael. If you go with the Rachael route you can't go back and send a message to Vickie also. You are pretty much forced to use the other item to call Vickie.

Correct me if I'm wrong Peter980, I have missed some of your added details in the past.
JohnC998

You are correct, sir! My memory ain't what it used to be! :oops:

I think what I'll try is to call Vickie early in the game and *then* try the spoofing.

Thanks.
peter980

Updated to 1.8.0

Vickie will not stay in state when she never moves to let other character pass, after finishing Training Day
Code refactor
peter980

As custom story, yes.

As override, not recommended, due to version difference.
dirtylilman

Thank you. I only ask because I have noticed nothing different...
peter980

It would even load as override and "mostly" work, but there would danger of bugs since character files other then Vickie would have 0.11.x changes while story and vickie fike woukd be based on 0.10.4.

For example, you would see new Madison dialogue from 0.11.x, but there would be good chance to not be able finish her quests.
dirtylilman

Roger, i think i got it to work. Thank you for your help...I freaking love this game...
peter980

Updated to 1.8.1

Refactored the logic for clothing characters after intimacy, to make it more manageable for maintaining for future releases. From gameplay perspective, behavior should be almost the same as before.
DanL58

It looks like you changed something with Madison to make it harder to seduce her when going the blackmail (Simon Says) route which makes sense. You might want to do something similar with Asley. I had her totally pissed at me by untieing her top and then the humiliate her quest, but even though I was on her shit list I was able to seduce her on the first try.

Keep up the great work.

Had another thought.
During the Dr. Stephanie quest (I forget the real name) if you tell her you want to huff paint with her but then after getting the bag you tell her to go help Katherine, the crumbled bag stays in inventory but you can't click on it or give it to anyone. How about changing it so either the player or Stephanie can get high with it later in the game.