Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

I can definitely see hot IT girls and...some form of automated sexuality. We'll keep those in mind...as long as they don't risk becoming sentient...
Ruud78

Some ideas:
1 Having sex on the desk with the secretary?
2 A threesome with your 2 closest female colleagues?
3 A rooftop terrace, where you can find at least 2 or 3 girls cooling down, you have to choose 1 of those girls, the player can't have all the girls there in 1 playthrough
4 An office fridge filled with Beer, Wine and Rum, I hope no Frank is comming to screw up.
5 A sandwich toaster, and a girl that gets horny of toasted sandwiches. That should work?
6 The maid should also be there, the easyest to the picking, also fucks in the maids locker.
7 The secretary will get mad and beat you, game over, if you had sex with her and she spots you having sex with someone else
8 The maid will get mad and beat you with her broom, game over, if you had sex with her and she spots you having sex with someone else
9 One secret way, to have sex with both the secretary and the maid at the same time (an other threesome then idea 2)
10 The maid and secretary will kill you, game over, if you had sex with them (threesome) and they spot you having sex with anybody but them.

There it is, 10 idea's just out of my pocket. Hope you can do something with it.

I also don't know if any of the ideas are already mentioned or not, as I did not browse through all the ideas.... But these are my ideas as is...
Last edited by Ruud78 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ClippingPanties

Ok here's an idea where I think comedy and excitement could be found or at least something weird. Although it is pretty dark if you think about too much.

There has been a rumor or legend going around the office for as long as anyone can remember. Some say it was started by management to get people to stay late, others swear they've seen it and will never stay late again. No one knows if it's some crazed employee or a ghost or some super natural force. But legend says that on late quiet nights after everyone has gone home, even the cleaning staff, the Blow Job Fairy stocks the halls, going from office to office, searching each cubical for her next victim.

Larry in pay roll said that Jim from the mail room got sucked so dry he had to be hooked up to an IV drip for a week to rehydrate his body and all his hair turned white and he never came back to the office. When old man Wilkins on the fourth floor had a heart attack working late one night, they found him the next morning on the floor. His pants were around his knees. Everyone knew what caused that heart attack.

The Blow Job Fairy is actually the ghost of the secretary of the construction baron who built the office building back in the 50's. She has a classic 50's secretary look. She was killed in the building for knowing too much and still haunts it.

The legend of the Blow Job Fairy starts as a joke early in the game but then is treated like a spooky urban legend later. It could be joked about in the begining like, "Oh so and so says if you stay late tonight and get that report done the Blow Job Fairy might get you". At first you don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing. Then you could meet a cowardly type NPC who tells you how scared they are of being sucked dry to death by the BJF and they never stay late ever.

Then at some point later in the game you stay late or are alone in a quite area and you see the BJF as a spectral ghost zombie-walking down a hall. Then it could posses some female employee NPC and attack you with an otherworldly blow job! Maybe you have some item or precaution so that you arn't sucked dry to death, maybe you don't. Maybe you are able to save the NPC from being possessed and help her escape and she rewards you for your bravery.

Thanks as always.
*Smoking crooked pinners out back with Patrick :mrgreen:
hungle

I dare say this has been mentioned already, but the ability to listen in on office gossip and potentially use it to your advantage would be pretty cool imho.
eekdon

So I think out of all the most recent feedback, we really only have room in Office Party for horny sandwich nymphos, the blowjob fairy, and people gossiping about those things. :twisted:
Antidarius

Hey guys,

I'll throw my hat in the ring here as I'm excited to see what craziness comes from Office Party!

Also: Have you guys considered Boat/Yacht Party for the future? Just sayin...

General Ideas:
1. Would LOVE an option for and endgame result like an orgy situation (if you're good enough to get there). I like how Vickie is alluding to it in HP and I'm thinking it would be a great ultimate goal, though it should be relatively difficult to obtain. In real life, you can't bang everyone, it's a sad fact... However, this is a GAME!! :P :D
2. I like how some people are throwing around ideas for different body types etc. I would support that 100%
3. Window/balcony sex would be fun! Also elevator sex, though that's probably a given...
4. Did I hear correctly that the game will be taking place over a period of time, not just the one night like HP? Perhaps the PC can lead all NPC's (through subtle and/or not so subtle means) to agree to an office Naked Friday! Naked Friday board meetings, luncheons, and meeting clients in your office haha!
5. I agree with the all new cast idea. House Party is great, but a fresh cast would be awesome too. Cameo appearances for sure!
6. Carpark/car sex! Rooftop shenanigans etc..
7. Harem situation? Not fussed either way, I'm sure someone will make a mod anyway hehe.
8. Definitely like the idea of an office gym. Also a pool would be marvelous.

Story Ideas:
1. Maybe the game starts off quite boring and vanilla - typical office environment. You start things off by flirting/whatever with one girl/guy (whatever you prefer) and things start to heat up when other people catch on.
2. Having to navigating the office brown-nose (Dwight) who runs to the boss telling tales on anyone who breaks the rules. Maybe you have to compromise him/her by catching them getting head/having sex/doing something else and using it against them.
3. Spike the water fountain with booze/drugs to make things more fun, though there could be consequences...
4. Able to hire/fire. Maybe there could be a selection of potential NPC's you can hire from, OR the goal is to eventually increase 'business' by hiring them all.
5. You can break the A/C to help facilitate your Naked Friday Goal. If it gets hot enough, people won't want to wear clothes.
6. The ability to get promoted/demoted would be cool. Perhaps ultimate goal would be to become the boss, where you can make your own rules.

That's all I have for now - I hope there was something useful in there :)

- Anti.
Ruud78

erasmus wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:01 pm So I think out of all the most recent feedback, we really only have room in Office Party for horny sandwich nymphos, the blowjob fairy, and people gossiping about those things. :twisted:
Not sure if it was from my 10 ideas or that somebody already mentioned it before, but I'm happy that you guys liked the sandwich nympho idea. But how on earth are you guys going to sort that kind of thing out?

Well anyway I'm sure I'm going to buy Office Party at launch in early access.

Will that launche before or after House Party is completely finished?
peter980

Well, since it is Office Party, it will definitely need team building event, preferable somewhere with the pool, and lots of sun, during summer.
eekdon

Ruud78 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:06 am
erasmus wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:01 pm So I think out of all the most recent feedback, we really only have room in Office Party for horny sandwich nymphos, the blowjob fairy, and people gossiping about those things. :twisted:
Not sure if it was from my 10 ideas or that somebody already mentioned it before, but I'm happy that you guys liked the sandwich nympho idea. But how on earth are you guys going to sort that kind of thing out?

Well anyway I'm sure I'm going to buy Office Party at launch in early access.

Will that launche before or after House Party is completely finished?
Can't say with 100% certainty at this time. We will be continuing support for House Party while also working on Early Access/core development for Office Party at the same time though at some point in the not-too-distant future. Look for more news in the coming months!
hungle

I've had a clothing related idea. I'm guessing that since the game will be set in an office some of the characters will be wearing shirts/blouses, so my idea was that you could unfasten the buttons like how you can untie Ashley's top in House Party.