[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.9.6] {CSC N/A}

Note that I was still getting that specific issue with Ashley Bra, from time to time.
hungle

Looks like the dev team are going to be looking into the problem (as time allows), also I've added a link to your most recent post on the subject to the Ashley's Top thread.
RoadWulf

Since the 0.10 update will drop this week probably, are you going to be updating to it? I realize keeping up with the Dev updates is probably annoying, but your Story/Mod is one of the things that fixes some of the broken content in the game that really needs help while the Devs are sorting stuff out.
peter980

Yes...
Note that current version, if used as story (not override), will still work with 0.10.x, but storyline will be based on 0.9.6.
peter980

Updated to 1.2.7.

Better Katherine behavior when removing phone. She would not behave as having invisible phone.
Added one fix, that would fix one bug that will happen if using 0.9.6 version of custom story with 0.10.x (showing of paper bag in Amy hand on save/reload).

Why update to 0.9.6 version of story, since 0.10.x release is getting out soon?
I plan to still have available 0.9.6 version (while working on 0.10.x version in the meantime). Also 0.9.6 version of story should work with 0.10.x as custom story (not as override). It will just not have new story content from 0.10.x.
momocorsa

Nice job!!!
Looking forward to the 10.2 version.
1 idea any chance of adding a "lapdance" option prior to the B/H/S command during danceparty 2 that centre's chosen girl to help avoid "wall breaches" as well as the obvious extra bit fun :roll:
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.10.4] {CSC 0.7.0}

Updated to 1.3.0.

Integrated Stephanie/Katherine content from 0.10.4 in original story.
Changed the way how intimacy actions are handled, due to changes done on this front in 0.10.4.
Temporary removed Derek content from the dance floor, due to the issues with multiple pairs on partners sometimes getting stuck on the same spot.
Fixed couple of original story bugs.
Code refactor.

Note that 1.2.7 is still available for download, for those still at version 0.9.6. That version of story is not compatible with 0.10.4.
RoadWulf

It's not working right in the new update.

Seduce is still a thing, but the Bang/Hump/Screw options don't show up after.

"Strip Dress" is missing from Steph, but Hump is there. However it is the Strip Dress option.

I have not tested sex by normal means to make a "Tempt" try but not sure what Tempt would do if the Sex options are inactive.

Update Successfully Tempted Ashley. Still no option for Sex.
I haven't tried the Dance Party, but I can't imagine it'd work there if it doesn't work when they're alone.
peter980

RoadWulf wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 pm Seduce is still a thing, but the Bang/Hump/Screw options don't show up after.
At what conditions? Are you sure that action has passed and not failed instead?
RoadWulf wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 pm "Strip Dress" is missing from Steph, but Hump is there. However it is the Strip Dress option.
"Strip Dress" should only show when Steph is actively dancing. First strip, either by Hump or Strip will give some dialogue first.
RoadWulf wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:30 pm Update Successfully Tempted Ashley. Still no option for Sex.
Still, are you sure it was success? There is different emote for success and failure.

You are playing on 0.10.4. Right?
RoadWulf

https://imgur.com/a/zpgZq0N

Orgasm Meter is empty on both.

Also yes, 0.10.4

I suppose I should have asked, is it not ready to be used as an OS Mod?