Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

GiantEnemyCrab wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:28 pm You should also be able to photocopy your butt and spread pics around the office.
This one is classic and I think we'll definitely be making use of something very similar if not identical ;)
ClippingPanties

Flirtatious and sexy emails being sent back and forth or intercepted or accidentally found and then used for black mail.

If not a full gym area or small workout room, then at least have NPC's who bring gym clothes to work so they can go workout at lunch. Work clothes could get messed or damaged or stolen forcing the NPC to wear the gym clothes in the office. Or some NPC jogs to work and changes into work clothes after a shower in the office locker room everyday. In short I guess I want inappropriate atire worn in the office and for there to be some emmberesing or exploitative consiquense.
*Smoking crooked pinners out back with Patrick :mrgreen:
eekdon

I could see a work gym or pre-work exercise theme working! Keep it comin! :D
ClippingPanties

Ok here's a few more dark fantasies haha

- Your desk (the player's) is large enough to hide a person (NPC) under and has full sides down to the floor so they cannot be seen under there. Your secretary has a desk that is a table top only so that you always have a clear view of them from the waste down.

- You have a desk with a computer and phone and pens and all that. In different quests through out the game you may have sent sexy emails or something from your desk computer. At some point the IT girl starts sending you criptic messages or emails black mailing you to do things or she'll notify managers to your illicit emails. Maybe she makes you pleasure her while you're supposed to be at an important meeting, maybe since she knows you're into kinky stuff she makes you do creepy stuff to other employees.

- Some female employee has a certin tic they do without realizing it. Whenever she talks to you, and is thinking hard, she tends to bounce a pen against her mouth and lips. She plays the pen around her jaw line and taps the tip against her cheek. She accidentally does this in a very suggestive manner. Occasionally she nibbles at the tip or taps the shaft of the pen against her lips and open mouth as she looks into your eyes and waits for your reply to her question.

Thanks as always!
Stupid

1. horny HR woman character.

2. more variety in character models (petite, plus sized, short, tall)

3. more variety in skin tone. (black, latina, etc.)

4. practical jokes that involve putting various drugs in the water cooler.
odjntrade

There needs to be a Jim and Pam for the office. Essential. Lol

I don't know the business they are in, but if sales then you could have the ability to steal client contact info from other people's desks to become top seller. Make it part of a quest to hook up with a newly transferred girl that has a history of hooking up with the best. (Akin to the movie employee of the month)

Have more invitable people so the party starts pretty barren but is fillable with people. Like an executive from corporate that is in town for a meeting tomorrow that you can email to invite from the boss's computer, coworkers from other departments, a stripper you can order and have pretend to be from another department, breakable office equipment that summons people from IT (I'm thinking random spawn of one of two IT characters, one male one female, that don't stay unless you convince them to. Also think it would be a fun quest to only be able to convince the male to stay and have him always fix things while he is there. Then you get him drunk so he can't fix it anymore and the girl will hang around after just to keep an eye on her co-worker).

Since this is a multiparty concept I feel like part of the progression should be making friends around the office so you don't have to invite them again. Next party you got them invited before the start. Should also have you start as an intern and then hire on full time after improving enough relationships in the office. Make it feel like the party is where you move up cause the work you do will never be a path forward.

I know alot of people are talking about bringing back the whole cast from house party but I feel like that would be unnecessary baggage. One maybe two characters top. I do think it would be a fun nod to have Amy be the stripper after her newfound exhibitionist nature at the house party. Also feel all new characters is the better option.

I think exposing yourself should result in HR complaint for certain characters between parties unless you expose yourself to the boss or corporate executive where it's instant firing. Befriending boss should exempt them from firing you but corporate will always be instant fire. Would also be fun to have a character that gets off on breaking rules with chance of getting caught. Having both boss and corporate present in office being only way to fully romance.
ClippingPanties

I agree with trade and Stupid for an all new cast. The old crew is great but it would bring unnecessary baggage and a new cast would provide an opportunity for diversity in body shape and skin tone. Also with all new faces I think the occasional cameo apearance from House Party would feel more meaningful.
odjntrade

Thought of a fun cameo for Vickie. You get an email at work like this.

I can't wait to see this. Link.

PS NSFW

And have it be a link to a website called viXXXen productions. Vickie is trying to start up her own filming company and their first vid is releasing soon. I was thinking a trailer of snapshots taken from the Valentine's story with voice over announcer talk and lots of moans in the background. Your computer speakers can be toggled so if you left them on then the office will react to the sound and potentially get you fired.

For the announcements I was thinking story descriptions like, "a young man innocent to the world, a seductive woman eager to teach, she will take him on the adventure of a lifetime. Drugs, sex, watch as they blast off out of this world. Join us for our first video written and directed by Vickie Vixen, based on a true story, starring Vickie Vixen. 'Cadet Training'."

Then finish with Vickie saying, "are you ready cadet?"
eekdon

We'll definitely weigh how much we bring in old characters to mix in with the new cast. Cameo and temporary characters are very likely, as are "temporary" NPCs whose purpose will just be to fill out the environment.

We'll have to weigh all the subjective story ideas but what's coming in so far is great! Thanks everyone!
ClippingPanties

Horny IT girl hacks into your computer and shares a JOI video she's made just for you. She of course has also installed a camera in your office and records you jerking off on company time and black mails you into doing kinky stuff for her. Later you could meet another employee who's also being black mailed by the tyrannical IT girl and the two of you hatch a revenge plan.

After securing her black mail video over you, the horny IT girl has you help the Network Tech set up new equipment on some computers in the office. She also secretly makes you install small cameras while you're crawling around under those desks. Of course the employees are too busy to leave their desks while you're working under there which gives you a good voyeur up skirt moment each time.

Ok so I've been thinking about how you devs were talking about House Party as a comedy like an Austin Powers movie. Remember those "fem bots" ? I think that's what they were called anyway. Well maybe the big boss in Office Party, CEO or something, has a new experimental digital assistant like Siri or Cortana but with a phisical robot body. Of course it wold be janky, have a 1000 yard stare, hold itself in weird positions and reply with wooden robotic responses that no human would actually say. It could basically be a "real doll/ blow up doll" that is hooked up to Google. The CEO owner would talk it up saying it's so helpful and great at all these tasks but then it would randomly start running sexy programming instead of office work programming, stripping or asking inappropriate questions, that sort of thing. I'm thinking maybe it could act in a creepy off-putting way which might be funnier then an actual sexy robot, but sexy robots are good too. Comedy is hard.