Introduce Yourself!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
GiantEnemyCrab

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hey, I'm GiantEnemyCrab. I'm usually not a fan of dating sim games but House Party actually looked interesting since it wasn't simply selecting dialog options and I could move around in it. Interested in providing feedback. The things I want the most are sex with Derick since the protagonist is willing to have sex with Frank, a golden shower from Brittney since her epilogue campaign strongly hints at this, the ability to get Vickie and Brittney to hook up (which is more than just an added quest and new particle effects as it requires new animations), and a female player character which is a longshot since it means rerecording a ton of the voice acting and importing new animations but would be a good addition.
ClippingPanties

Hello, my name is ClippingPanties and I like House Party.

I'm from Canada and am currently enjoying games like Stardew Valley and Dragon's Dogma and have enjoyed HuniePop for its depth in story and game play and many other large role playing games.

Thank you for making House Party to all involved! I think it has huge potential and love what you're doing so far.
*Smoking crooked pinners out back with Patrick :mrgreen:
eekdon

ClippingPanties wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:20 am Hello, my name is ClippingPanties and I like House Party.

I'm from Canada and am currently enjoying games like Stardew Valley and Dragon's Dogma and have enjoyed HuniePop for its depth in story and game play and many other large role playing games.

Thank you for making House Party to all involved! I think it has huge potential and love what you're doing so far.
Thanks for the support ClippingPanties! Welcome! Happy Canada Day!
Ruud78

Hey did the forum got refreshed or something? Because I was sure I had an account before and that I had introduced already.

Anyway, it's all gone now so I guess I'll introduce myself again.

I am Ruud, I am a maried man from the Netherlands in Europe and I am 39 years old.

I've started to play this game about a year ago and promptly started to support this game through patreon. Because I realy felt there was so much promise in this game.

I would realy like to see Eek! games produce some realy awesome games, that could be considered as AAA Adult game. (like the depht and size of GTA) Since House Party has almost all the elements, it's 3D, it has uncensored sex, it has fun conversations with the other party guests and it has different outcomes for the route you are taking, but regretfuly it's not in the depth and map size for it to be a true AAA Adult game... Maybe at it's current state I would rate it A, because it's so damn good and it's 3D and it has improved so much since I first started playing the game but back then it would be something like B rated, because the graphics were not yet brushed and all the stories weren't completed yet, but still enjoyable for only 15 euro's

I've seen some other Adult games in the past, on other sites. Point and click games, visual novels, some "almost 3D kinda games" etc., etc. but none ever as good as this.

So I started to sponsor Eek! games through patreon. I had done so for a couple of months (through 6 version updates of the game) but then, because I had some money problems I had to reduce my financial support a lot and often also to nothing. However I will be supporting Eek! games again and again, until they eventually are ready to produce some realy huge titles, the world has yet to have seen.

My interest in this game is because I realy like to attend these kind of parties myself, but I won't get in too deep about that. Go figure. And I realy like to see that this company is putting so much effort into creating great Adult games now, and for times to come.

Eek! games... I realy hope that you will pull it off.
Antidarius

Hi!

I'm Anti, and I bought HP on Steam quite a few months back. I really appreciate all the hard work going into the game. I'm not in the industry myself but I have some idea how much work it is :)

Played 10.4 today for several hours and had a great time! Can't wait to see where Eek goes with this, the sky really is the limit, and I also love that this game is likely paving the way for a more accepted adult genre of quality gaming, which has oft been suppressed by the inflexible and prudish institutions that govern such things. I'm from Australia so I know. They tried to have GTA 5 banned here, though they didn't succeed woot!

I've got several ideas for Office Party which I'll be submitting soon on the right thread... hopefully they are helpful :)

Thanks guys! :P

Anti.
eekdon

Ruud78 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:16 am Hey did the forum got refreshed or something? Because I was sure I had an account before and that I had introduced already.

Anyway, it's all gone now so I guess I'll introduce myself again.

I am Ruud, I am a maried man from the Netherlands in Europe and I am 39 years old.

I've started to play this game about a year ago and promptly started to support this game through patreon. Because I realy felt there was so much promise in this game.

I would realy like to see Eek! games produce some realy awesome games, that could be considered as AAA Adult game. (like the depht and size of GTA) Since House Party has almost all the elements, it's 3D, it has uncensored sex, it has fun conversations with the other party guests and it has different outcomes for the route you are taking, but regretfuly it's not in the depth and map size for it to be a true AAA Adult game... Maybe at it's current state I would rate it A, because it's so damn good and it's 3D and it has improved so much since I first started playing the game but back then it would be something like B rated, because the graphics were not yet brushed and all the stories weren't completed yet, but still enjoyable for only 15 euro's

I've seen some other Adult games in the past, on other sites. Point and click games, visual novels, some "almost 3D kinda games" etc., etc. but none ever as good as this.

So I started to sponsor Eek! games through patreon. I had done so for a couple of months (through 6 version updates of the game) but then, because I had some money problems I had to reduce my financial support a lot and often also to nothing. However I will be supporting Eek! games again and again, until they eventually are ready to produce some realy huge titles, the world has yet to have seen.

My interest in this game is because I realy like to attend these kind of parties myself, but I won't get in too deep about that. Go figure. And I realy like to see that this company is putting so much effort into creating great Adult games now, and for times to come.

Eek! games... I realy hope that you will pull it off.
Hey there, yeah we had a really bad server issue months back, so all info was erased. We've got backups and a redundancy plan in place now though so, no more of that!

Glad to have you (back)! Thanks for the kind words and support! (and the translation help ;) )
eekdon

Antidarius wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:44 am Hi!

I'm Anti, and I bought HP on Steam quite a few months back. I really appreciate all the hard work going into the game. I'm not in the industry myself but I have some idea how much work it is :)

Played 10.4 today for several hours and had a great time! Can't wait to see where Eek goes with this, the sky really is the limit, and I also love that this game is likely paving the way for a more accepted adult genre of quality gaming, which has oft been suppressed by the inflexible and prudish institutions that govern such things. I'm from Australia so I know. They tried to have GTA 5 banned here, though they didn't succeed woot!

I've got several ideas for Office Party which I'll be submitting soon on the right thread... hopefully they are helpful :)

Thanks guys! :P

Anti.
Looking forward to hearing your ideas! I will keep an eye out. Welcome!
wanaden

Hi everybody, nice to meet y'all!

I'm Wanaden, originally hailing from Denmark, but living in the US now. I normally play open world, survival, RPG type games but when I recently came across HP on Steam, I just had to buy it. Since then I have played just about every 10.4 and 11.3 story I have been able to find and explored just about every story line within them - In other words, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Inspired by the variety and what others have done with some of the stories, I have started looking at the CSC so I will probably start asking a few questions over on that thread soon (I'll try to balance the stupid ones with occasional profound ones.) Plan is to give a little back to a community that's already given me quite a bit of enjoyment - no promises yet tho! 8-)

THANK YOU EEK and THANK YOU MODDERS!
eekdon

Welcome! Don't forget Discord, there are some knowledgeable folks there as well!
Allin

Greetings HP's

My nickname is Allin and I adquire this game a few days ago.

I was looking for a game that was fun, interesting and different, so when i discovered HP I was curious about it.
I played, I enjoyed and now I decided to come here, to look for more content and learn how to make my own stories ( I willdo another post with my doubts about CSC and Unity ).

For the game, I apreciate it very much, it got potencial and I can't wait for more.