Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
GiantEnemyCrab

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Posted some other feedback in the general House Party forums as well. Not sure if you read it since you didn't reply.

Also, which suggestions are doable and which aren't?
eekdon

Everything gets read, never fear. We're all hard at work over here and I wear a few hats.

So:
  • We can clean up the Ashley repeat-intimacy sequence. The game is not without bugs at this time so things that seem intentional aren't necessarily so.
  • Madison's "Simon Says" (otherwise known as the blackmail opportunity) content is getting a significant revamp and a lot of bug fixing as well. There will be a few paths that the player can follow.
  • We are still debating what to do with Rachael once Vickie arrives. It is entirely plausible that Rachael and Vickie would see each other and discuss Vickie's presence at the party, which would result in Rachael realizing that someone had tricked her/Vickie, and who at the party has Rachael's number? At this time, only Madison and the player as far as we know. So, it isn't about "right" or "wrong" choices. The most rewarding way for the player may be another opportunity where you shift the blame to Madison, get Katherine in on the scheme, keep Patrick quiet about his phone, etc. But in the interest of development time, we may be forced to clear up plot holes like this with a sensible line or two.
  • We are working on new Stephanie content now. Brittney has a story all to herself so she isn't as high on our list at the moment.
  • You're assuming we made Ashley pee on the floor. This was never explicitly stated. Otherwise particle and moisture effects are a polish item we can tackle once we are done with more core content and mechanics.
peter980

erasmus wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 am You're assuming we made Ashley pee on the floor. This was never explicitly stated. Otherwise particle and moisture effects are a polish item we can tackle once we are done with more core content and mechanics.
Interesting....

My impression was that she was sick and was needing to throw up.

If it was this kind of different issue, most common sense would be for her to go outside to the yard (it is walled, so no one else would see her that did not before), and finish stuff there (behind the at tree? back at the fence?)
GiantEnemyCrab

I thought it was urine rather than vomit for the following reasons.

1. The tone of HP is a raunchy sex comedy like Austin Powers or American Pie where the goal is to both arouse the viewer and make them laugh as opposed to a gross-out slapstick comedy. Forcing somebody to wet themself is called desperation or omarashi. Whereas emetophilia is almost entirely associated with deepthroating and I don’t know of anyone who has either discussed their sexuality with me or who I’ve slept with/dated who is turned on by random vomiting as opposed to puking during a BJ.

2. Ashley is already beer stained and she should already have some yellow streaks on her textures to begin with but doesn’t currently. (Maybe make her endgame a repeatable shower where she can get her current textures back.)

3. It more closely resembled a full bladder than needing to throw up since if it was vomit, she never would have made it to the second bathroom, let alone the third. She clearly had to pee.
GiantEnemyCrab

Also, when it comes to Office Party, I want to see Madison as a manager at a small startup and have Ashley brought aboard since she has trouble finding people who’ll hire her due to her hading ADHD. It would be revealed that Madison resents her sister since she feels like she has to babysit her every step of the way and even likes pulling pranks on her in he office. I’d make it possible to get them to reconcile if you hire a stripper for the office party (Vickie) and since they both know her, Vickie helps them sort out their issues even though she mentions barely knowing Ashley (but is getting to know her better) and that she wishes that her brother was still part of her life and that Madison is lucky to still have Ashley around and she absolutely isn’t dead weight and is actually a pretty cool person. They apologize and reconcile and the player can convince Vickie to have a threesome with them by pointing out that Vickie did sleep with both of them and that Vickie should convince them that part of their sibling rivalry is really just sexual tension. All three of them will invite you to watch and Ashley and Madison will periodically have random sex with each other after that.

And one prank pulled has to be to sabotage the coffee maker with decaf so Madison falls asleep on the job before Vickie gets them to stop fighting.

I also hope that the third game is Trade Show Afterparty where the cast find that they’re in a convention center helping Madison set up/end a trade show. You are the company spokesperson. Amy and Brittney have both graduated and have no idea what to do with their free time now. And Vickie is hired as a booth babe for your product. Your trade show can either go well (and considering your corporate culture, the afterparty gets crazy after the presentation) or who can expose yourself in front of a large crowd and make headlines for the wrong reason with the afterparty being utter chaos with everyone blaming you and having to offer sexual favors to get back on everyone’s good side. If it does go well, then it’s full of beer pong games and everyone is too excited to keep their pants on, mich less their shirt.

I really want the trilogy to retain the same cast but also grow it and for there to be a save import feature so you can import who you had sex with/fell in love with and somebody who just has hate sex with you is going to be outright rude in the next installment while somebody who wants a relationship with you is going to want to spend more time with you.

Alternate ideas for the third are Block Party where the cast are now married with kids but remain swingers and whoever is t your main love interest by the end of Office Party has their normal house foreclosed since they’re living with you or Ballroom Party where Madison’s company has grown to the point where you’re all filthy rich and in management and now dealing with celebrities and politicians and Vickie is already a VIP and if she’s your main love interest, then you’re regarded as a celebrity spouse which impacts how people treat you.

And I feel like a female protagonist should be medium complexioned. Either her ancestors came from Italy, Latin America, Greece or somewhere in the Middle East or she spends time tanning. I want her ambiguous.
ClippingPanties

Ok first for an office environment I think you need to emphasize cirtin elements or themes of course, like;

-up does (tied back or up hair)
-glasses
-stockings
-high heels
-low cut or button up blouses
-short skirts and tight dresses
-voyeur style down blouse and up skirt oportunities
-ejaculate visible on clothing and skin
-power dynamics

Here is a list of actions or options I'd like to see on either the "actions wheel" (or whatever it's called) seen when first clicking on people, or in the dialog options;

-pinching/groping
-drop pen or whatever (so that NPC bends down to pick it up)
-give shoulder rub or other excuse for down blouse shot

Game play wise I'd like to see more options for BJ's like more positions; you standing/ partner sitting, both sitting side by side, you sitting/ partner kneeling on floor. Also for BJ's as climax is reached your partner waits with open mouth and tongue out or presents breasts for glazing, these could be dialog options along with "faster" and "slower".

On that line I'd like to see more BJ animations. Also I would really like Hand Jobs in the game. It would be fun to be able to aim ejaculate and see it stay and drip on the NPC's skin and clothes and glasses. I'd like to see them react to a mess on their clothes by worrying about a dress code, maybe desiding to remove a top or change into different clothes.

I would like to see NPC's react to your actions like pinching or groping in different ways
depending on how much they like you or how much power you have over them as a boss. They could have likes and dislikes such as wanting to swallow every last drop, or not wanting even a drop to touch them.

Hiding an NPC under your deck during a meeting trying not to get caught while they are teasing you all the while.

Semin addiction. Your secretary or other NPC ingests so much of your semin that they become obsessed or dependent on it and crave it and will go through the most extreme situations to get more from you. They take it straight or save it for later, or apply it to food such as drizzle for a cinnamon bun ect.

Larger goals that come to my mind include;

-Multiple starting options or characters. Aside from physical characteristics I mean choosing a character who is a lowly intern and has respect from no one, or choosing a mid level manager who already has a secretary under them, or a higher manager who has a whole team under them.

-One scenario that is a must, would be hiring your own secretary/ personal assistant. There could be a few people to interview, one with actual secretarial skills, one who uses other more physical skills and assets to convince you to hier them.

-It would be cool if you had a larger quest to complete some assignment where your choice of secretary could make a difference in how well you are able to complete it, giving more consiquense to your secretary choice.

-It might be fun to be on both sides of the power dynamic, like having your own secretary to put into compromising positions and having a supervisor who could put you into compromising positions.

-You could have the ability to send your secretary on arends and praise or punish them based on how well you feel they do.

-Also I think it would be fun to have the game start you off in an elevator that opens to your floor. The game could take place over a few floors of a large office building that you could travel between at will. You could have a way to make the elevator stop between floors, and if you have the proper items in your inventory and are "stuck" in the elevator with the right person, interesting options should become available.

Thanks so much for your time and the opportunity to give ideas!
*Smoking crooked pinners out back with Patrick :mrgreen:
eekdon

Hey, thanks for the suggestions! Definitely a few good ones we can weave into the "day to day monotony"-side of office life that we want to play all our debauchery and antics against. Can't guarantee you'll have a secretary but we can tweak certain suggestions to apply to a number of possible inter-office relationships. Stay tuned :D
GiantEnemyCrab

Stuff that I want in Office Party is to see Katherine as an angry IT lady who's not so much college educated as much as she is a cert monkey with numerous books on computers in her office alongside Venus in Furs.

Vickie should refer to you as, "Valentine" as a continuity nod. I'd also have her brother die in the line of duty and she'd be mourning him. She'd also enter into a romance with Rachael if you don't romance either of them. And make it possible to max Vickie's romance bar if you follow her quest.

You should also be able to get Ashley and Madison be able to reconcile.

Stephanie around the office should wind up accidentally breaking things.

Also make it so that you can have as much sex with everybody you possibly can but if you declare your love for more than one person, then you'll have to dump one of them to move on to the next party or lose both of them. This would encourage multiple playthroughs and ensure that you'd need to choose one canon love interest for each playthrough.

An introduce some new characters.
GiantEnemyCrab

Also, if you can get Ashley and Madison to reconcile, I'd have Vickie involved since A. Madison is paying her to provide entertainment. B. She's friends with Madison and C. Vickie is the nicest member of the cast and likely would take issue with how Madison treats Ashley.

You should also be able to photocopy your butt and spread pics around the office.
GiantEnemyCrab

Also, if you try to Romance Vickie and Rachael, they should offer to blindfold you and then lead to somewhere for a threesome only to have them tell you that they're going to make love to each other far away from anywhere you can hear them and you aren't getting with either of them again.