[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Machamp623

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.9.6] {CSC N/A}

a small hint would be great, "action based" in a game with this many variables is like finding a needle in a haystack. and i tried going the route of betting Simon Says started but it looks like you've disabled asking for Madison's phone back after giving Ashley the diary so im not even sure how to gt to that bit
peter980

I have not disabled any dialogue. It should 1:1 copy of original story.

If I rememer correctly, in order to ask for phone you need to progress more with Ashley (so she asks to get phone back from Madison).

Additionaly there is another way to unlock the phone eithout ever giving phone to Maidison (see any old walkthrough for the game).

As for the hints:
1) Name of the story? Sounds familiar? Solving this hint will help you unlock other new content
2) Try items not used in Original story and see if there is anything new.
3) Try items used in original story, after finishing with first hint.
4) Watch for possibke interactions with girls, and when they are available
peter980

Updated to 1.0.7.

Changed the way how clothes are handled in one of new events.
Fixed Katherine roaming for one of the new events, if her original story quest was done.
Improved check for Katherine glasses, so they are always detected correctly.
Some code refactoring.
svalkx

Great job peter980! :D

I registered to these forums just to tell You that You are my hero! :D

Well done, well done indeed :)
f0lkh3r099

hey peter980

I just joined to post here. Any chance for a little bit more of hint for the new content? Like maybe specific characters or quests to keep a closer eye on?

I've already played through the 0.9.6 content, and was hoping for a hint so I didn't need to replay the whole content again to find your new stuff?
peter980

Ok, let me add some hints.

There is a existing original story quest, started by one of the girl characters. The hint which quest is it is in the title of this story. Also, take note on the description of this story features. Also check any of existing items not used by Original Story.

After starting that quest, some of the new features will be unlocked. Some are additional interactions with the girls, but those need some prerequisites to get shown. So check action wheel from time to time and try to figure out when new things can happen. Also, after this unlock, some of the existing story objects will get new functions. Try to figure out which, and what can they do and when.

I think I told more then enough, without spoiling everything...

Additional note. To experience all new features it is not required to partake "too much" in Original Story content. But, some of the new actions have 50% chance of success if you do not have good relationship with girls, and you can get better relationship by playing Original Story content.
MattBlackGee

Tablet on the TV, calls Vickie. not sure if this impacts the rachel quest line yet or not, but it calls her. you can do the normal interations with her first, then it gives the shag option. still working out the rest.
peter980

Keep going, you are on right path....

And no, Rachel story is not impacted. You can still dare her. Although there is weird dialogue here and there (her not being aware that Vickie is already at the party).
peter980

Updated to 1.1.0.

Fixed clothing scripts for new content, so they do not break Humiliate Ashley quest.
Some clothing fixes for Ashley regarding her progression in original story quests.
Stricter control on which new actions can be performed when having intimacy with Ashley from original story scenes.
Can gracefully switch from couple of the original story scenes to new content.
Removed some original story reactions from Ashley and Derek, when playing new content.
Removed alternate way to get Ashley panties from new content. You can still do it with all original story paths.
Added repeatable trigger for two of the old original story scenes that also applies in some new situations.
Added lay down command for player character.
Minor code refactor.
MattBlackGee

i seem to have encountered a bug where i cannot get patrick sober to get his phone. It works in the normal game, but not the mod. I give him the coffee and he never sobers up.