[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.3]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.3]

Here is the 15.2.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Updated the story with fixes needed for some radial actions to work property for characters with custom clothing, due to changes in the latest game update.
Added cutscene for VirtuaLeah (only available if Liz Katz DLC is installed).
Other minor tweaks.

Strategy guide is also updated.
V00du

I apologize if this question has been answered before. I did not see it. Does using Gone Bad Party deactivate the Liz Katz dlc? She is not showing up at the door. Cheers
peter980

V00du wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:44 pm I apologize if this question has been answered before. I did not see it. Does using Gone Bad Party deactivate the Liz Katz dlc? She is not showing up at the door. Cheers
Yes, that is correct.
While enabling story DLCs in the main menu will spawn some of the DLC related items in the story, when started, DLC-only characters will not arrive at the party.

Having those DLCs installed still gives some small benefits, like extra customization options for characters, small Easter eggs (neighbor at the window over the fence), or additional cutscene options.
V00du

Thanks for the reply. That is a big design flaw they need to fix. Gone bad party is so much better than the vanilla game. It is a shame I won't be able to do the Liz Katz storyline unless they change things in a later update.
noobfromthe978

How do you initiate a threesome with Derek and another girl? Additionally, is there a console command to turn off free roaming?
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
peter980

noobfromthe978 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:36 am How do you initiate a threesome with Derek and another girl? Additionally, is there a console command to turn off free roaming?
You need to be hooking up with a girl with 3 affinity levels in a location that supports threesome cutscenes (gazebo or art room for MMF). Then, if Derek arrives, just start it from his radial menu.

Additionally, the same is possible as a secret ending for The Muse quest.
noobfromthe978

I just have one more question, Colonel. Do you have to romance Derek to unlock the threesomes and to get him to fuck Brittney in the hot tub?

If you can spot the reference to a really great movie, we're dudes4life.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
peter980

No, you do not need to romance Derek at all. Girl must have maximum affinity in both cases, and that is all.
peter980

peter980 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:10 pm No, you do not need to romance Derek at all. Girl must have maximum affinity in both cases, and that is all.
Oh wait... I missed some context here. You need to finish Memory Lane (as friend or romance option, it does not matter), so that you can ask Derek to go to hot tub again. Otherwise he will not be in situation to be in the hot tub for this.
noobfromthe978

peter980 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:27 am
peter980 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:10 pm No, you do not need to romance Derek at all. Girl must have maximum affinity in both cases, and that is all.
Oh wait... I missed some context here. You need to finish Memory Lane (as friend or romance option, it does not matter), so that you can ask Derek to go to hot tub again. Otherwise he will not be in situation to be in the hot tub for this.
Thank you. By the way, the reference was to A Few Good Men, a really good film starring Tom Cruise, Demi Moore and Jack Nicholson. I recommend it.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"