[0.8.8+] Intimacy pose alignment

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[0.8.8+] Intimacy pose alignment

0.9.2 did good job of aligning new poses introduced in that release.

But some older poses need a work. BJ poses need small tweak. They are most often not centered, exempt for couple of characters that use them in Original Story.

Also, girl masturbation is only aligned properly for Rachael.
LLLeon2017

Re: [0.8.8+] Intimacy pose alignment

This is mostly for the new release of 0.9.3 but some items where also present in the 0.8.8
of the game too.

The sixtynine position needs adjustment so player and partner are closer together for ALL
interactions with the girls.. Right now both character's Mouths to Genitalia are too far from
each other to fulfill the act and orgasm for either actor takes forever. Add to this that you
can see by her shadow in the 69 position that her hand is not on the avatar's organ. It is in
the air stroking just air.

Also. Cunnilingus intimacy is WAY off.. The player head is sticking out of the girl's stomach.
From first person view the receiver's breasts are right in front of player's nose. The position
should at least be like 0.7.3 where you can just SEE the pie at your chin. When I tested this
on 2 NPC characters it verified the giver's head is litterally sticking through the receiver's
stomach and at some angles you can see the receiver's pie UNDER the giver's head.

Some of the blowjob interactions still need some adjustments. Not just left/right so that it
is actually in the giver's mouth, not on her sholder, but up and down so that it is in line with
her mouth not sticking her in an eye or through her forehead. Their hands need adjusted as
well.

Example for checking this would be the sixtynine position. Player/NPC are too far from each
other's parts to fully recognize the act. And her hand is not on the organ. It is in the air off
line of where it sticks up.

Some of the BJ positions do the same thing with the hand. It ends up stroking air and not the
organ.

Otherwise the game play in 0.9.3 is much better than the beta 0.9.2.

The only graphix issues I have run into is Katherine's dissappearing act during completion of
the bed kat goal. If you look up at her in missionary and then slightly look up (move mouse
to raise head) she vanishes! Look back down and she re-appears. Pillows, etc in the same
places in both cases. It's a very tight alignment point where the blinks in and blinks out.

Has the updated console commands list been completed yet? It needs to have link chain type
examples of the commands string so that we know what to put in which position since the in-
put arrangements have changed so much. I tried finding this by using help tools in the console
but keep getting an error no matter what order I type in the help XXX command subject so I
can get help in the console.

OH! Also.. I ran into a Frank disappeared situation too! It took me a while wondering around
looking into all the places the characters roam to and I still could not find him.. I found him
in the closet between Ashley's room and the laptop study room upstairs.. I have no idea how
he ended up in the closet we can not open but his feet, knees, hands and arms kept popping
through the closet doors. I didn't look that hard until Frank responded to me dropping trow
for Amy in Ashley's room when his "Put that away" comment came out of no where..
eekdon

We are currently working on intimacy alignment so hopefully in the next release or so you'll notice a marked improvement.

The disappearing Kat trick :P is a culling bug I believe; I've called it out, I think somehow the player camera is not registering her as, in short, "being in view" appropriately and is therefore not rendering her to improve game performance. Usually this behavior is not visible to the player or is only visible at extreme angles and distances, or around sharp corners when sprinting...but yeah I guess the bed is magical or something :P

As for the console, the help command does work. Just typing 'help', no quotes, should bring up a list of commands. Then, typing help and a command name should give a load of info on that command. Same thing with example, then a command name.

I.e.:

help intimacy
example intimacy
eekdon

We are also working currently on the issue that causes Patrick and Frank to get stuck after save/loads, and when waking up from combat, as well as the issue that is causing some NPCs to get stuck post-intimacy in certain areas of the house like the Spare Room.
LLLeon2017

erasmus wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:25 am We are currently working on intimacy alignment so hopefully in the next release or so you'll notice a marked improvement.

The disappearing Kat trick :P is a culling bug I believe; I've called it out, I think somehow the player camera is not registering her as, in short, "being in view" appropriately and is therefore not rendering her to improve game performance. Usually this behavior is not visible to the player or is only visible at extreme angles and distances, or around sharp corners when sprinting...but yeah I guess the bed is magical or something :P

As for the console, the help command does work. Just typing 'help', no quotes, should bring up a list of commands. Then, typing help and a command name should give a load of info on that command. Same thing with example, then a command name.

I.e.:

help intimacy
example intimacy
Just an update about 0.9.3 findings.. I found the dissappearing trick with Amy in the spare bedroom (Ashley's Room?) several times and even had it
happened once with Ashley. When it happened was during panning up just as the character's nose gets to the bottom of the screen as I panned up
when looking to see who had walked in on the action when comments are heard. Panning back down immediately brings the related girl back.

As for the intimacy alignment. The 69 alignment is much better now but the cunnilingus alignment is still a little too high with it being worse with a couple of the girls. In two interactions with Brittney and Stephanie the 1st person view still looked like avatar head was too high, too close to breasts.

Brittney is better at BJs but Kat and Rache are still doing it with their left ears.. There seems to be an issue with Brittney when trying the 69 action. She stands over player and bends over like a hand job instead of laying down on top like all the other girls. This is strange since she has improved on the BJ front.. LOL..

I also noticed random issues with the walkto console command. Sometimes the character "commanded" just stands there looking like they are lost.

Even after a minute or two they still do not start walking. I am not sure if this is caused by a conflict between a coded action and the commanded action causing both actions to break or something else. Other characters walking up to them and bumping into them and backing up does not make any change in this.

Otherwise it is working MUCH better than the Beta release did!!
eekdon

Which characters, what targets, and in what situations did the WalkTo command run into issues? What was the feedback from the console? The WalkTo is no longer triggering a VeryImportant walkto so it will not interrupt critical story events. Also, some targets will be "findable" via the console but are not places that the characters may know how to get to, in short.