Response criteria: Dialogue bug [CSC 0.6.2]

Report any bugs you may encounter with the House Party CSC here.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
The Rwv

Response criteria: Dialogue bug [CSC 0.6.2]

So I decided to start from scratch on a new story. I cleared out everything and renamed the story in CSC on the characters etc.
When I want to trigger something with a dialogue as a criteria, all the dialogues from the original story show up, not the ones I wrote.
Anywhere else I need to pick dialogue shows them correctly.
eekdon

Re: Response criteria: Dialogue bug [CSC 0.6.2]

Not getting that on my end...I just cleared out Amy's story by itself, then made her a new Event Trigger for when the Player Enters her Vision, and there are no dialogues at all for me to choose from, as expected:

Here is an example of trying to call Amy's dialogue from a GameEvent for Ashley:

How specifically did you "clear out everything"? Did you do any imports, exports, anything at all prior to trying this?
The Rwv

No, under the subfolder "stories"in the left bottom column, there are also the character files and a story file. If you try to edit those files this bug will happen. If you edit the files under the subfolder "custom stories" it works fine. Doesn't matter anymore, 0.9.4 beta broke the csc completely again so I am not bothered continueing writing my story for now.

This bug is happening again where you cant scroll down further:
Attachments
BugCsC.jpg
BugCsC.jpg (175.29 KiB) Viewed 5705 times
eekdon

Alright we'll take a look. The new CSC version we're working on is going to address the 0.9.4 issue you mentioned; we completely overhauled the game events system so that's why you ran into issues.