New Positions

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MajorDong

New Positions

1. Upstanding Cunnilingus.
Sort of seems like it should naturally be a part of the "Wall Sex" collection. You can even go from wall sex to blowjob without it seeming weird, but the fact that everyone has to get down on the ground when the guy wants to eat the woman out just seems weird.

In fact, I reckon you could make this part of a really hot scripted sequence, where you transition from the "makeout" position into upstanding cunnilingus, by sensually descending down the woman's body. This would be hot as a POV experience, or as an animation to watch an NPC to perform on a partner.

2. Table/Counter Sex.
I imaging you could do this relatively easily, by taking the "from behind wall sex" animation and just changing the woman's hand positions & maybe adjusting her bend angle a bit, to make it look like she's authentically getting done while bracing herself against a table or counter.

3. Countertop Sex
Trouble with this one is, I don't think there's any surfaces in the game world significantly clear enough to make this work. Maybe the pingpong table.

Nonetheless, I've always found it hot when your watching a sex scene in a movie, and the guy lifts the woman up and starts banging her while she's sitting on a kitchen counter, ect.

4. Reverse Cowgirl
I'm sure this one has already been requested a million times, but I'd like to throw my support behind it anyway.
XRaspamanX

Re: New Positions

yeah upstanding cunnilingus would be great
f0lkh3r099

Re: New Positions

I think #2 is kind of already in the game, with the garage cutscene. Just not available to use with normal console commands.