Erection detection

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
deviot

Erection detection

I've been trying a few things so I think I know the answer already. Is there a way for the story to detect the "arousal state" of the player or an NPC? I'm talking about the degree of erection, not orgasm.
I've noticed some dialogue lines that don't quite make sense, like "Are you saying my dancing made you hard?" Uhh, no Stephanie, look a bit closer, I'm not hard at all, come on.
From a storytelling standpoint, exposing yourself in the middle of a party will likely elicit a different reaction depending whether or not you're sporting a raging boner. I'm not too proud to admit that I know this from real world experience. :?
So aaanyway is there a value that can be called to determine arousal percentage or something like that? For example NPC could trigger different dialogue based on erection at 0%, 50%, 100%. You get the idea I'm sure. If this is not yet implemented, I really think it would be worth doing for storytelling purposes.
Let me know if you have any ideas!
eekdon

Re: Erection detection

We could expose that part of the system further. Right now there is automatic and non-specific erection handling, and one state CSC users can use called "IndefinitelyErect" that forces an immediate and massive erection.

I have made an impromptu video all about dicks, just for you: https://vimeo.com/351935944/f42938fe53

In case you're super fast, it probably needs to process for another few minutes after this post is up.
chimneyfish

That was the best 8 minute video about dicks I've ever watched... Okay, maybe it was the only 8 minute video about dicks I've ever watched, but it was still very educational, thanks.
deviot

erasmus wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm We could expose that part of the system further.
I see what you did there and yeah that would be my suggestion. Why go to all the trouble of creating such detailed dick mechanics if your friends and neighbors can't even tell the difference?
I have made an impromptu video all about dicks, just for you:
That's... not a sentence I thought I would read in my lifetime, but thanks(?) for the dick video, you sick bastard. As I mentioned above, I've experimented with the game a bit so I had already figured all that out.
As for state 34, that could have some use to force the dialogue to match the condition. Maybe there could be another state to inhibit the erection, to better coordinate the conversation with the fascination. But then that partly defeats the purpose of the uh, "organic" system in place.
So yeah, a variable value that can be called by the story script in real time much like "Orgasm." I hope this can be implemented. Do you think I should post this in CSC wishlist forum or is that redundant?

Thanks for the reply Erasmus and keep up the good work.
eekdon

No need to duplicate the feedback in another section, it's all good. Lol glad you both liked the video.

This is for CFNM-type situations, I take it?