Yeesh. Those tutorial videos.

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
SignOfTheRaven

Re: Yeesh. Those tutorial videos.

OmnislashXX wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:23 pm Actually, I don't really know, but the most important thing that I thought wasn't really explained all that thoroughly was Exporting/Importing. In simplistic terms, the act of exporting/importing is saving and loading your story. The Folder part wasn't really explained all that well, in that you must Create a Folder (of the same name as the Title for your story) in order to have a place to export (save) the story to and that it can be accessed with the game itself.

But like I said, I really need to familiarize myself with all the bits of the story creator before I actually start making vids about it.
Hey Omnislash, I had the exact same issue of learning to export files when I first started out making my own custom story. Check out this guide for information concerning exporting .story and .character files. https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php? ... 4585#p4585
Use Ctrl+F and paste in "MAIN STEPS (Exporting your custom story file)" no quotes, to find the exact place in the guide.

The guide also contains more information than simply exporting files. I created it to be somewhat of a reference guide for myself, when I need to find help creating a custom story. Anyway, Happy modding.