Is it possible to add you're own animations or models?

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
boolbo

Is it possible to add you're own animations or models?

Honestly the CSC is a really great tool as i just started using it a few days ago and it's very easy to get used to and good on beginners to game and mod making.

I'm wondering if it's at all possible to add or create your own custom animations/models? Or import models or animations from disk? I understand that if a person did that they couldn't make the story public since others would be missing those animations and/or models unless you included them but that's another story.

I'm asking since the CSC seems like a really friendly tool that i kinda wanna make a different game with it. I wouldn't sell it or post it anywhere it just seems like something good to practice on. So is it possible or impossible? I apologize if this has been asked or shouldn't be asked...
ttant

Re: Is it possible to add you're own animations or models?

CSC is just a tool to create stories for the HP game engine.
At the moment, it's not possible to add your own mesh or animations as the game engine uses hard-coded enum to know what mesh/animation to use.
So you may be able to replace one by your own, but i don't think the result will works well (expect for object mesh, which are not deformable.

Maybe erasmus can tell you more.