Exported story not available

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Sammaxbali

Exported story not available

Hello. I've been messing around in the creator trying to make the original story the way I like it. But, after exporting to the correct folder I can't find in the drop down menu in game. What am I doing wrong? I checked for Unity updates, Unity is updated. My game is updated to 13.3.

In the folder for my mod, I have a folder with my storys name and all the characters has their own file.
peter980

Re: Exported story not available

Does folder of the mod has same name as story file inside it?
Sammaxbali

Nevermind. I got help on the Discord. Problem was: Folder did not have the same name as story. I am such a noob.. In other news, telling Frank to go to the garage and be indisposed does not make him refrain from killing you for taking alcohol, if anyone else wanted to take some alcohol without him loosing his shit. Gonne try some other options.
Sammaxbali

peter980 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 pm Does folder of the mod has same name as story file inside it?
Yes, now it does, after you helped me on Discord! Thank you very much :D
peter980

Sammaxbali wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 pm Nevermind. I got help on the Discord. Problem was: Folder did not have the same name as story. I am such a noob.. In other news, telling Frank to go to the garage and be indisposed does not make him refrain from killing you for taking alcohol, if anyone else wanted to take some alcohol without him loosing his shit. Gonne try some other options.
This is due to scripting involved in Original Story. Check what happens when you do Take action on specific drinks.
Sammaxbali

peter980 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:58 am
Sammaxbali wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 pm Nevermind. I got help on the Discord. Problem was: Folder did not have the same name as story. I am such a noob.. In other news, telling Frank to go to the garage and be indisposed does not make him refrain from killing you for taking alcohol, if anyone else wanted to take some alcohol without him loosing his shit. Gonne try some other options.
This is due to scripting involved in Original Story. Check what happens when you do Take action on specific drinks.
Great tip. Thank you. I see now that I can edit his reactions to all items. Gonna have alot of fun with this.