Is it possible to create an item ?

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Nejiro

Is it possible to create an item ?

Hi,

I would like to create simple new items, like clothes per example, or panties etc...
I don't need new graphics, if per example I want Madison pantie, it can be the same as Ashley's

thank you in advance

Kind regards
ttant

Re: Is it possible to create an item ?

In current engine state, it's sadly not possible.
eekdon

Nejiro wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:21 am Hi,

I would like to create simple new items, like clothes per example, or panties etc...
I don't need new graphics, if per example I want Madison pantie, it can be the same as Ashley's

thank you in advance

Kind regards
Do you mean something they wear? Or an interactive item just for an opportunity? As ttant said, if it is a wearable/visible item, no, not at this time. If it is just a quest item an NPC gives you, you can just handle that in the story files by renaming items and structuring the plot/dialogue/Opportunity in the right way(s).
cesidio

You can't even swap already existing items. A model is assigned with clothes at a precise position (you can mount Katherine's panties on her head like the glasses and you can't put her panties over the jeans) and can't be changed for now. I wonder if there are still clothes from the 0.4 version available among unused items.